The BG-C15 Battery Grip from Vello is designed specifically for the Canon EOS Rebel T7i and 77D DSLR cameras. It accepts up to two LP-E17 batteries in its sliding tray, allowing you to effectively double the life of your camera for those long, draining shoots. With an extended length and a rubberized non-slip grip, the accessory also makes it easier to use your DSLR in portrait orientation and offers an alternate shutter release button so that you don't have to twist your arm to get the right shot.
To install the grip, remove the battery compartment door completely and insert the power contacts into the empty battery slot. After that, simply rotate the locking wheel to tighten the mount and connect the included shutter release cable to both parts for proper use. The detached battery door can be kept in a dedicated slot on the grip so that you don't lose it, and a 1/4"-20 threaded mount can be found at the bottom to allow use with a tripod or monopod. Additionally, the BG-C15 is equipped with a built-in strap mount that makes it easy to attach an optional hand strap for safer operation.
- Battery grip for vertical shooting, compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7i and Canon EOS 77D cameras
- Holds two LP-E17 batteries in a slide out tray to effectively double battery life
- Built-in shutter release button allows for easy operation when shooting at portrait orientation
- Tripod mount with 1/4"-20 thread found at the bottom of the grip, alongside a strap mounting slot
- Dedicated space in the grip holds detached battery compartment door, which must be removed for installation
- Non-slip grip made of rubberized material for enhanced handling