Search and explore beneath the surface, while viewing live video from the comfort of your boat, with the micro 5.0 Revolution Underwater Viewing System from Aqua-Vu. The system makes a great fish finder, taking the guesswork out of the activity by showing you exactly where the fish are and allowing you to see when they take the bait. It can also be used for marine life observation, boat inspections, and other applications. The micro-camera and its durable 60' tether are designed for submersion, while the LCD monitor is meant to stay topside but is IP67-rated for very brief submersion in shallow water.
The video feed from the camera can be displayed on a larger monitor via the RCA video-out connector. Enjoy a glare-free view as you watch the LCD, thanks to the included sun shield. Utilize the adjustable IR lighting to brighten up dark areas of the underwater world.
- Observing, studying, and recording marine life and environments
- Inspecting undersides of boats for rust, damage, and barnacles
- Checking water conditions
- Not for use in rough sea conditions and/or storms
- Sends live video to the topside monitor via the durable 60' tether, which features a depth indicator
- Reel system enables easy camera deployment and retrieval
- Removable fin and clips allow you to position and steer the camera effectively
- Adjustable infrared lighting provides ample illumination while remaining invisible to sea life, so as not to scare them off as you try to record them
- Compatible with the optional Motorized Ice Pod 3 Camera-Positioning Tripod, which is designed for ice fishing
- Can also be used with the optional Pro Snake Series Camera Mount
- Though designed to stay topside, the monitor is IP67-rated for splashes and safe immersion in water to a depth of 3.3' for 30 minutes
- Bright, 5" color LCD screen offers a clear view of underwater scenes--even in strong sunlight
- RCA video-out connector for viewing on a large television monitor