The blue, 20 x 24" Matthews Dutti Dolly is a portable camera dolly platform designed to help you capture shots from very low angles or in tight spaces. This compact dolly rides just under two inches from the ground on eight in-line skate wheels. Use the Dutti Dolly directly on smooth surfaces, or with either industry-standard speed rail or commercially available tubing. Its universal stand brackets enable it to ride on round, square, angled, or PVC tubing. The Dutti Dolly supports weights up to 800 lb, suiting it for dolly step-off shots by an operator using a gimbal or stabilizer system.
Tripods, bazookas, and other supports can be mounted directly to the dolly platform, and a ride-on seat option is available separately. The versatile Dutti Dolly may be mounted over or under-slung, and its wheels feature removable covers for easy maintenance. This dolly's weight is substantial enough to provide stability for quick tilts and whip pans, and multiple dollies may be mounted side by side for custom configurations.
The Dutti Dolly platform is made of CNC-machined aluminum, and features an integrated Mitchell mount with four keyhole slots. The platform incorporates an impressive 14 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounting holes, and two parallel slots enable you to guide the dolly by its outer edges.
- Under 2" riding height for extreme low angles on or off track
- Compact size fits in tight spaces like airplanes, buses, or other narrow aisles
- Use directly on smooth surfaces, or with speed rail or commercial tubing
- Works with round, square, angled, or PVC pipe
- Optional ride-on seat (available separately)
- Suited for step-off shots using a gimbal or stabilizer
- Mount tripods, bazookas, tilt plates, and other adapters directly to dolly
- Use over or under-slung
- Size and weight are substantial enough to provide stability for hard whip pans and quick tilts
- 14 3/8"-16 threads for versatile rigging options
- Multiple dollies may be mounted side by side for custom configurations
- In-line skate wheels sport removable covers for easy maintenance