The Dynacord C3600FDi C-Series FIR-Drive Power Amplifier is a 1800W audio amplifier designed for permanent installation applications, to provide background or live music in venues including bars, houses of worship, restaurants, sports facilities, and performing arts centers. The C3600FDi is equipped with a robust power supply and a powerful linear amp design, well suited for the most demanding environments. The sophisticated protection circuitry ensures safe, reliable operation under all conditions. The amplifier is also suitable for direct drive applications with 70/100V speaker lines for a variety of flexible install scenarios.
The C3600FDi features Euroblock connectors for convenient wiring, remote power-on delay, and GPIOs to interface with third-party controls. An efficient standby power mode reduces running costs and power consumption by up to 90%, leading to a low cost of ownership. The amplifier utilizes high-quality components throughout for truly professional processing power and performance characteristics. The on-board DSP includes multi-band PEQs (parametric EQ), crossovers, limiters, and delay per channel. It also has true channel grouping control with extra DSP capabilities like PEQ, GEQ (graphic equalizer), and delay for each group. The Dynacord C3600FDi ships with a power cord, USB cable, and a variety of Euroblock & power remote connectors.
- Installation DSP amplifier, Euroblock connectors
- Fully integrated professional speaker processing with FIR Drive technology
- Professional acoustic performance and rock-solid reliability
- Low-Z and 70/100V operation and power saving standby mode
- Powerful and proven audio performance
- Engineered for constant stability at 2 Ohms
- Low- and high-impedance outputs and remote GPIO control
- Highly efficient standby power mode reduces running costs and power consumption up to 90%
- Sophisticated protection circuitry always protects the amplifiers and connected loudspeakers
- High-performance bulletproof voltage handling
- On-board DSP includes multi-band PEQs, crossovers, limiters and delay per channel; True channel grouping control with extra DSP capabilities including GEQ
- Intuitive, powerful control software makes configuration and real-time control easy. Up to 16 amp channels can be controlled and monitored simultaneously
- Advanced FIR drive to optimize loudspeaker settings, providing premium features into an installation form factor
- Engineered in Germany