Fast and reliable, the VersaLink C500/DN Color Laser Printer from Xerox will let your team improve productivity by offering speedy 45 ppm printing in full color. The C500 will ensure documents are of the highest quality with a print resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and you can get started quickly with a first print out time of just 10 seconds in color. Also, this model features automatic duplexing for two-sided printing. Thanks to Ethernet networking and NFC connectivity, wireless operation and mobile printing is supported with minimal setup required.
Media handling is provided by either a 150-sheet bypass tray or a 550-sheet input tray, both of which accept paper up to 8.5 x 14" in size. A rated monthly duty cycle of 120,000 pages ensures reliability even with many large jobs being produced. Operation is made easy through the implementation of a 5" color touchscreen and a front-side USB for direct printing from a portable flash drive. Additionally, a USB 3.0 interface can be used for a direct connection to a computer.
- Color laser printing technology offers the ability to produce high-resolution graphics and text at up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Users will enjoy speedy printing with a maximum printing rate of 45 ppm in simplex.
- The first print can be made in just 10 seconds for color.
- Automatic duplexing is available at up to 44 ppm for quickly producing two-sided documents and saving paper.
- A monthly duty cycle of 120,000 pages per month and a recommended monthly volume of up to 8000 pages.
- Standard print features include application defaults, bi-direction real-time status, booklet creation, draft mode, job identification, job monitoring, personal print, print from USB, sample set, saved job, scaling, secure print, skip blank pages, store and recall driver settings, and Xerox Earth Smart driver settings.
- A front-facing USB port supports walk-up printing from a portable storage device using PDF, JPEG, TIFF, XPS, or PDF/A file formats.
- Print directly from a compatible phone or tablet, as long as both the device and the printer are connected to the same network.
- Supported applications include Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Xerox Print Service Plug-In for Android, and Mopria.
- A 150-sheet bypass tray will work with a range of media types ranging in size from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14".
- Standard is a 550-sheet input tray for media from 3 x 7.5" to 8.5 x 14" for most jobs.
- Four optional 550-sheet trays or a 2000-sheet high-capacity feeder can be installed if extra capacity is desired. Also, an optional finisher and mailbox are available.
- Paper types supported include bond, plain, cardstock, hole-punched, labels, letterhead, lightweight cardstock, heavyweight cardstock, pre-printing, recycled, and custom.
- An advanced 5" color touchscreen is present for intuitive operation and clear view of settings and status.
- This unit will warm up in about 11 seconds from sleep and boot up from off in 52 seconds.
- USB 3.0 and Ethernet connections are available for standard wired setups and networking.
- For wireless operation, NFC Tap-to-Pair technology enables devices to directly communicate and set up connections by simply placing them in close proximity to one another.
- 2GB of memory is available for improved processing of large files.
- The built-in font library includes 136 PostScript fonts and 83 PCL fonts.
- Advanced device management and accounting options are available for tracking and controlling printers remotely.
- Numerous security features and encryption options are standard for ensuring data is kept safe.