Durable and high-performing, the VersaLink C600/DN Color Laser Printer from Xerox will dramatically improve efficiency and productivity in your office. Capable of full-color printing at speeds up to 55 ppm and with a first print out time of just 8 seconds, you won't have to wait to get your documents ready to go. Automatic duplexing is standard as well for two-sided printing in order to save paper. With built-in Ethernet and NFC Tap-to-Pair functionality, users can print directly from their mobile device via various protocols.
This model offers a variety of media handling options, making it suitable for both specialized jobs and high-volume operations. This includes the standard 150-sheet bypass tray for media from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14" and a 550-sheet tray for media up to 8.5 x 14". For reliability, the C600 features an impressive monthly duty cycle of 120,000 pages.
Setup and operation of the printer is made easy through the implementation of a large 5" color touchscreen on the front control panel. Also, a front-side USB port supports direct printing from portable flash drives. Additionally, USB 3.0 connectivity is available alongside Ethernet for simple wired setups.
- Color laser printing technology offers the ability to produce high-resolution graphics and text at up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Users will enjoy speedy printing with a maximum printing rate of 55 ppm in simplex and 52 ppm in duplex.
- The first print can be made in just 8 seconds.
- Automatic duplexing is available for quickly producing two-sided documents and saving paper.
- A monthly duty cycle of 120,000 pages per month and a recommended monthly volume of up to 15,000 pages
- Standard print features include application defaults, bi-direction real-time status, booklet creation, draft mode, job identification, job monitoring, personal print, print from USB, sample set, saved job, scaling, secure print, skip blank pages, store and recall driver settings, two-sided printing, and Xerox Earth Smart driver settings.
- A front-facing USB port supports walk-up printing from a portable storage device using PDF, JPEG, TIFF, or XPS file formats.
- Print directly from a mobile device via Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Xerox Print Service Plug-In for Android, or Mopria-certified devices.
- A 150-sheet bypass tray will work with a range of media types ranging in size from 3 x 5" up to 8.5 x 14"
- Standard is a 550-sheet input tray for media from 3 x 7.5" to 8.5 x 14" for most jobs.
- Four optional 550-sheet trays or a 2000-sheet high-capacity feeder can be installed if extra capacity is desired. Also, an optional finisher and mailbox are available.
- Paper types supported include bond, plain, cardstock, hole-punched, labels, letterhead, lightweight cardstock, heavyweight cardstock, pre-printing, recycled, and custom.
- An advanced 5" color touchscreen is present for intuitive operation and clear view of settings and status.
- This unit will warm up in about 11 seconds from sleep and boot up from off in 52 seconds.
- USB 3.0 and Ethernet connections are available for standard wired setups and networking.
- For wireless operation, NFC Tap-to-Pair technology enables devices to directly communicate and set up connections by simply placing them in close proximity to one another.
- The built-in font library includes 136 PostScript fonts and 83 PCL fonts.
- Advanced device management and accounting options are available for tracking and controlling printers remotely.
- Numerous security features and encryption options are standard for ensuring data is kept safe.