Offering plenty of light in a portable package, the AD360 WITSTRO Portable Flash from Godox features a bare-bulb design that is capable of outputting 360Ws when set to full power. When used with its included reflector, it provides beautiful directional light and has a guide number of 262' at ISO 100. Operating like most shoe-mounted speedlights, it can tilt from -15 to 90° and rotate 270° for use with bounce flash techniques.
When not connected directly to the camera, this flash can be adjusted and triggered from afar via an optional FT-series remote that goes into its wireless control port. PC and 3.5mm sync sockets are also available to provide you with even more control options. This flash can be used on manual mode or be programmed to fire multiple flashes in stroboscopic mode, and can also function as an optical slave in complete synchrony with the master or while skipping a single pre-flash. An additional high-speed sync triggering mode is available for extremely quick shutter speeds, and can be used only with certain optional transceivers.
The AD360 WITSTRO runs on an external PB960 lithium battery pack, which needs to be purchased separately. This power pack allows for recycling times of 0.05 to 4.5 seconds depending on your settings, and provides enough energy for 450 full-power flashes.
- Bare-bulb flash with maximum output of 360Ws
- Guide number of 262' at ISO 100 when used with included reflector
- Tilts from -15 to 90°, rotates a total of 270°
- Wireless control port for FT series remotes, as well as PC and 3.5mm sync sockets
- Manual, S1 slave, S2 slave, and stroboscopic modes, with the capability of functioning as an optical slave
- High-speed sync triggering mode available when used together with some triggers such as Godox Cells II transceiver
- Recycling times of 0.05 to 4.5 seconds depending on configuration
- Variable power from 1/1 to 1/128th in 1/3 stop increments
- Runs on separately available PB960 lithium battery pack, which provides enough power for 450 full-power flashes
- Focus assist beam for poorly lit conditions
- Includes flash tube, reflector, diffuser panel, mini stand, power cable, off-camera adapter, and a bag