With technology taken from the ALEXA Mini and the AMIRA internal filters, ARRI introduces a line of external front full spectrum neutral density filters. The 4 x 5.65" Full Spectrum ND 0.9 Filter absorbs 3 stops of light to reduce very bright illumination conditions, allow use of wide apertures, or add blur and motion effects to a subject during long exposures.
ARRI uses SCHOTT B270i glass for absolute flatness and pure neutral color rendition and hydrophobic and oleophobic coating for easy and fast cleaning. ARRI coated filters provide lower reflectivity in the visible spectral range between 400 and 750nm and higher reflectivity in the near-infrared spectral range to produce a high dynamic range, improving color, neutrality, and contrast. Each filter has a unique engraved barcode for inventory and ID purposes and comes with a protective Cordura pouch lined with MICRODEAR anti-static cleaning cloth.
- Full spectrum neutral density filters from ALEXA Mini and AMIRA now as front filters
- High contrast and true color transmittance for HDR capture
- Multiple layers of coating for easy cleaning and prolonged filter life
- Long-lasting Cordura pouches lined with MICRODEAR anti-static cleaning cloth
- Fast inventory tracking through unique, laser-engraved barcodes