Red Giant Trapcode Form 3 - Academic (Download) works with Adobe After Effects to create grid-based 3D particle forms. Unlike many other particle systems, Trapcode Form 3's particles live eternally, and can be modified using various maps and fields. Trapcode Form 3 now offers motion graphics creation via its Designer window, or through After Effects. Endless 3D possibilities can be created and customized using any of its 60+ OBJ models, 270+ 2D/3D sprite/polygon presets, and 70+ form presets (organized into eight categories).
Have words dissolve into sand, a logo catch on fire, or 3D sequences explode into particles. Compared to previous versions, Trapcode Form 3 offers greater control when using particles with OBJ base forms, and the improved Curves (Quick Maps) controls have been relocated within the interface for easier use. Trapcode Form 3 also incorporates select tools from Trapcode Particular such as Textured Polygon Particles, and Shading for AE Lights.
Use Trapcode Form 3 to create organic flowing patterns, complex geometric 3D structures, audio-driven animations, and a wide range of effects. After Effects' 3D Camera and Lights function can be used for integrating your particle creations with your visual effects shots. Trapcode Form 3 is compatible with both Mac and Windows systems.
- Over 70 presets, 60+ OBJ models, and 270+ 2D/3D sprite/polygon presets
- Newly-added Designer Window for browsing, and applying presets and settings
- Integrates with After Effects' 3D Camera and Lights function for use with your visual effects shots
- Greater particle control, and improved After Effects integration compared to prior versions
- Create flowing, geometric, flaming, and shaded 3D motion-graphic designs, and audio-driven animations
- Curves (Quick Maps) have been relocated within the interface for easier use
- Particles live eternally, unlike in many other particle systems