The portable ASUS ROG Strix Magnus is a USB 3.0 condenser microphone specifically designed for game streamers. It features three high-quality capsules with optimized cardioid and stereo pickup patterns to ensure clear, lifelike audio recording quality at 48 kHz / 24-bit resolution. With its compact size and built-in Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) technology, the mic can be positioned directly behind your keyboard without blocking your view of the screen, while allowing you to stream without recording mouse clicks and keyboard keystrokes.
To create unique streaming atmospheres, the ROG Strix Magnus is equipped with three zones of RGB lighting, which let you choose from over 16.8 million color combinations and four lighting effects. The built-in Aura Sync technology enables you to synchronize the lighting effects with other ROG products (an ASUS Aura-ready motherboard is required).
The buttons and controls are ergonomically positioned to give you access to adjustments on the fly, while streaming or gaming. Volume and microphone mute controls are accessible without removing your other hand from the mouse. The ROG Strix Magnus also features an 1/8" headphone jack with independent volume control, an auxiliary port with 1/8" stereo jack for connecting a musical instrument or a mixer, and a USB 2.0 port for connecting other devices if needed.
The unit ships with a carrying case, USB cable, and a stand adapter so you can use the ROG Strix Magnus up close, mounted on a microphone stand.
- USB 3.0 microphone designed particularly for game streamers
- Three 14mm condenser capsules with optimized pickup patterns ensure clear, lifelike audio recording quality, up close or sitting at your desk
- 48 kHz / 24-bit audio resolution
- For close-up recording, 1/4"-20 thread lets you mount mic on a tripod or on a microphone stand with included 5/8"-27 adapter
Three Dedicated Recording Modes
- Easily switch between cardioid, stereo, and Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) modes to suit your recording application
- Cardioid: For one person or audio source, this general-purpose mode fits most streaming scenarios
- Stereo: For two or more people or audio sources, this mode captures the depth and space of the recording environment
- ENC: Ideal for game streaming, this mode prevents mouse clicks and keyboard keystrokes from being recorded
Automatic Noise Cancellation
- In ENC mode, a dedicated microphone inside the unit actively listens for environmental noise and sends it to the three condenser capsules for analysis, resulting in distracting noises being eliminated instantly
Aura RGB Lighting Sync
- RGB lighting in three different zones create over 16.8 million color combinations and four lighting effects
- Static Effect: Always on
- Breathing Effect: Fades in/out
- Color Cycle: Fades between the colors of the rainbow
- Music Effect: Pulses to the beat of your music
- Lighting effects can be synchronized with other ROG products to create a unique streaming atmosphere (requires an ASUS Aura-ready motherboard—available separately)
Integrated Aux-In and Headphone Ports
- Auxiliary port with 1/8" stereo jack enables you to connect a musical instrument/mixer and record or play live music with distortion-free sound quality
- 1/8" headphone jack with volume control for easy monitoring (headphones with impedance up to 32 Ohms)
Easy-to-Use Recording Controls
- Ergonomic controls give you access to adjustments on the fly while streaming or gaming
- Volume and microphone mute controls are accessible without removing your other hand from the mouse
- Mic sensitivity and recording mode controls are conveniently grouped together for precise audio adjustments
- Additional USB 2.0 port for connecting other devices if needed
Compact Size, Portable Design
- Fits directly behind your keyboard without blocking your view of the screen
- Space-saving design eliminates the need for large stands or wall mounts
- Easy to take anywhere with the included carrying case
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.7 x 2.0 x 5.1"