The TM38 Rechargeable LED Searchlight from Nitecore is a powerful torch with five brightness settings and a long throw, suited to public safety, military, industrial, recreational, and home use. Mount it on a tripod, and it becomes an area light for a campsite, barbecue, or after-dark tasks. It is equipped with a Cree XHP35 HI D4 LED, which drives output settings from 50 to 1800 lumens, and is controlled by a single, intelligent two-stage push-button switch in an easy-to-use interface. The light's NBP68 battery pack will provide runtimes from 4 to 120 hours, depending on output level. An illuminated ring around the switch blinks to give you feedback on the status of the light. An integrated multi-function OLED displays output, mode, voltage, temperature, runtime, and battery status.
The aluminum alloy housing has a hard anodized black finish to resist corrosion and scratches. The emitter lens has anti-reflective coatings to maximize light transmission, and is tempered to be resistant to breaking and scratching. This durable light is impact-resistant to 5' and submersible to 6.6'.
A light this powerful can get hot, so its housing incorporates a substantial amount of heat-dissipating fin surface. In turbo mode, the TM38 will automatically reduce output when the light reaches a temperature of 140°F (60°C). An intelligent charging system cuts off the power when the battery is fully charged.
- Min: 50 lumens
- Low: 200 lumens
- Med: 400 lumens
- High: 800 lumens
- Turbo: 1800 lumens
- Cree XHP35 HI D4 LED
- Strobe, SOS & beacon modes
- Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT) Reflector
- Location: On handle
- Type: Single two-stage push-button
- Momentary and constant-on modes
- Search mode offers direct access to turbo setting
- Illuminated LED ring blinks for light and battery status feedback
- Intelligent switch remembers last output selected
- Lock-out function prevents accidental activation
- Aluminum alloy housing
- Type III hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 5'
- IPX8-rated, waterproof and submersible to 6.6'
- Dual-sided anti-reflective coated and tempered glass emitter lens
- Tripod mount for use as hands-free area lighting
- Flat tailcap allows light to be stood with head facing up
- Hardened, heat-diffusion fins help prevent overheating
- Covered charging port maintains IPX8 rating
- Runs on Nitecore NBP68 battery pack, equivalent to eight 18650 batteries
- Overcharge protection prevents damage to batteries
- Overheat circuitry steps output down to prevent damage
- Charge battery without removing from flashlight