Covering sensor sizes up to 35mm 4-perf, the Optimo Anamorphic 44-440mm Zoom Lens (PL, Feet) features a 2x squeeze, and a 10x zoom ratio. This relatively lightweight, compact, long-range lens is one of several zoom options in the Optimo Anamorphic series, each producing the signature organic Angenieux look, and blending with other Angenieux glass. This zoom has integrated encoders that provide metadata using Cooke /i technology.
This PL mount lens can be quickly switched by a technician to an optional Panavision mount, and is compatible with both the 1.4x and 2x extenders, and the ASU servo control. Features include a close focus distance of 49", very low distortion throughout the focal length range, and rugged construction suitable for a wide temperature range.
The focus ring of the Optimo Anamorphic 44-440mm features 320° of rotation, providing room for over 40 precise witness marks. Marked in feet, the focus scale can be interchanged with marks in meters. An internal focus design means the lens length stays constant as the focus is changed, displaying no signs of breathing during focus pulls. The lens features a 136mm front outside diameter, threaded to accept an optional protective glass element. This zoom lens incorporates industry standard 0.8-MOD gears for interfacing with the optional ASU servo unit, zoom motors, follow focus units, or wireless F/I/Z systems.
- 2x anamorphic squeeze with coverage up to 35mm 4-perf scope (28.8mm diagonal)
- Integrated Cooke /i technology transmits lens metadata
- Fast aperture of T4.5 across entire focal length range
- Standard PL mount lens; optional Panavision (PV) mount available separately
- Compatible with both the 1.4x and 2x extenders, and the ASU servo control
- Minimal distortion with no breathing as you focus
- Compact, relatively lightweight, and rugged design
- Image quality extends across the entire T4.5-T22 aperture range
- Matches with other Angenieux lens series
- Internal focus and zoom movement
- 320° of focus rotation with over 40 focus marks calibrated in feet
- Focus scale is interchangeable from feet to meters
- Withstands wide temperature range of -4 to 104°F (-20 to 40°C)