Offering 4K+ resolution on sensor sizes up to Super 35, the Angenieux 30-76mm Optimo Style Zoom Lens (PL Mount) features a 2.5x zoom range. This lightweight, compact, mid-range lens is one of several zoom options in the Optimo Style series, Angenieux's line positioned between the classic Optimo Cine lenses and the ENG-oriented EZ series. The Optimo Style lenses build upon the earlier Optimo DP Rouge line, offering interchangeable mounts, color-matching with the Optimo line, and compatibility with both the ASU servo control, and the Optimo 1.4x and 2x extenders.
The focus ring of the 30-76mm Optimo Style features 320° of rotation, providing room for over 20 precise witness marks. An internal focus design means the lens length stays constant as the focus is changed, displaying no signs of breathing during focus pulls. The lens features a 114mm front outside diameter, fitting many standard production matte boxes. The 30-76mm Optimo Style comes standard with an ARRI PL mount, with Panavision and Canon EF lens mounts available separately. This zoom lens incorporates industry standard 0.8-MOD gears for interfacing with the optional Angenieux ASU servo unit, zoom motors, follow focus units, or wireless F/I/Z systems.
- Fast aperture of T2.8 across entire focal length range
- Minimal distortion with no breathing as you focus
- Compact, lightweight design is suited for handheld, gimbal, or stabilizer use
- Image quality extends across the entire T2.8-T22 aperture range
- Color reproduction is matched to the classic Optimo series
- Internal focus and zoom movement
- 320° of focus rotation with over 20 focus marks calibrated in feet
- Expanded range with optional Optimo extenders of 42-110mm with 1.4x, and 60-152mm with 2x extender
- Withstands wide temperature range of -4 to 104°F (-20 to 40°C)
- Standard PL mount lens; optional Panavision (PV), or Canon EF mounts available separately