Covering sensor sizes up to 35mm 4-perf, the Optimo Anamorphic 30-72 Zoom Lens (PL, Feet) features a 2x squeeze, and a 2.4x zoom ratio. This lightweight, compact, wide-angle lens is one of several zoom options in the Optimo Anamorphic series, each producing the signature organic Angenieux look, and blending with other Angenieux glass.
This PL-mount lens can be quickly switched by a technician to an optional Canon EF or Panavision mount and is compatible with both the ASU servo control, and the Optimo 2x extender. Features include a close focus distance of 26", very low distortion throughout the focal length range, and rugged construction suitable for a wide temperature range.
The focus ring of the Optimo Anamorphic 30-72mm features 320° of rotation, providing room for over 50 precise witness marks. Marked in feet, the focus scale can be interchanged with marks in meters. An internal focus design means the lens length stays constant as the focus is changed, displaying no signs of breathing during focus pulls. The lens also features a 114mm front outside diameter, fitting many standard production matte boxes. This zoom lens incorporates industry standard 0.8-MOD gears for interfacing with the optional ASU servo unit, zoom motors, follow focus units, or wireless F/I/Z systems.
- 2x anamorphic squeeze with coverage up to 35mm 4-perf scope (28.8mm diagonal)
- Fast aperture of T4 across entire focal length range
- Minimal distortion with no breathing as you focus
- Compact, lightweight, and rugged design
- Image quality extends across the entire T4-T22 aperture range
- Matches with other Angenieux lens series
- Internal focus and zoom movement
- 320° of focus rotation with over 50 focus marks calibrated in feet
- Focus scale is interchangeable from feet to meters
- Expanded range of 60-144mm with the optional Optimo 2x extender
- Withstands wide temperature range of -4 to 104°F (-20 to 40°C)
- Standard PL mount lens; optional Panavision (PV) or Canon EF mounts available separately