Improving on previous iterations, the Trijicon RM01 RMR Type 2 LED Reflex Sight features ruggedized electronics and battery contacts to pull it through the roughest of battlefield conditions. A defining feature of this optic is its 3.25 MOA brilliant Red Dot reticle with a parallax-free performance and LED illumination. With the proprietary True-Color multi-coatings, you will see your targets and backgrounds exactly as they appear, without any color distortion. For target acquisitions beyond CQC (Close Quarters Combat), the sight also offers a 150 MOA windage and elevation range with 1.0 MOA clicks.
Engineered for use with pistols, rifles, or shotguns, the sight combines extreme toughness and a compact construction. Both the 7075-T6 aluminum housing and the glass window are impact-resistant and waterproof (submersible to 66') and can easily withstand the rigors of combat or training for many years of service.
- 1.0x magnification
- True-Color multi-coated 0.87 x 0.63" glass window
- Unlimited field of view
- 3.25 MOA Red Dot
- Automatic brightness control
- Parallax-free performance
- Improved electronics and battery contacts ensure high performance in harsh conditions
- 1.0 MOA impact point correction with audible clicks
- 150 MOA total windage and elevation adjustment ranges
- 7075-T6 aluminum alloy housing
- Forged body diverts impact from the lens
- Corrosion- and scratch-resistant finish
- Scratch- and impact-resistant tempered glass window
- Waterproof to 66'