Designed to support data transfer rates greater than 1 Gb/s, the MS510TXPP 8 Port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch from NETGEAR is capable of supporting a variety of multi-speed devices along with servers, workstations, storage devices, and other bandwidth hungry devices.
The MS510TXPP network switch comes equipped with eight 10M/100M/1G RJ45 copper ports, two 100M/1G/2.5G RJ45 copper ports, and two 100M/1G/2.5G/5G RJ45 copper ports for optimal network connectivity. Accompanying the standard network ports are a single dedicated 100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10G RJ45 copper port and a single dedicated 1G/10G SFP+ (fiber) port to connect specialized networking devices directly to the switch. This NETGEAR switch also comes with a built-in USB port to easily update firmware and upload configuration files.
Once configured, network administrators can take advantage of a variety of networking features including extensive VLAN support as well as L2/L3/L4 access control lists and 802.1x port authentication. Additionally, advanced QoS services allow for port based, 802.1p, and L2/L3/L4 DSCP-based traffic prioritization. Managing your network has also been simplified thanks to the web-based management GUI and support for dual firmware images to help reduce network downtime.
- Two Multi-Gigabit RJ45 ports that support 5G, 2.5G, and 1G
- Four 1G RJ45 ports
- One dedicated 10G RJ45 port (which also supports 5G, 2.5G and 1G) for uplink or local server / storage
- One dedicated SFP+ fiber uplink port that supports 10G and 1G for uplink or local server / storage
- 180W PoE budget available across 8 Gigabit and Multi-Gigabit PoE+ ports (802.3at)
- Multi-Gigabit, multi-speed ports to connect any type of device to a single switch
- Quiet desktop operation or rack mounting with 28.8dB at 77° (25°C) ambient
- Layer 3 static routing with 32 routes (IPv4 and IPv6) for interVLAN local routing
- Non-blocking 78 Gb/s fabric for 2x5 Gb/s+2x2.5 Gb/s+4x1 Gb/s+2x10 Gb/s full duplex switching and routing
- Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation
- L2/L3/L4 access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication
- Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE connected devices including operation scheduling (e.g. Wireless APs, IP security cameras, LED lighting, secure access door locks, IoT devices)
- Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including port-based, 802.1p and L2/L3/L4 DSCP-based
- Auto "denial-of-service" (DoS) prevention
- IGMP Snooping and Querier for multicast optimization
- Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings
- Cable test to troubleshoot connection issues
- Easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and RMON remote monitoring