Trijicon designed this HD XR Front Sight for Smith & Wesson M&P Pistols as the next level of advanced target identification and engagement at increased distances. This thinner sight post allows shooters to have a larger field of view that enhances their ability to identify targets, expedite engagements, and see hits at longer distances. The device features a green battery-free tritium phosphor lamp surrounded by a photoluminescent yellow outline disk. For durability, the lamp is encapsulated in an aluminum cylinder with a silicone rubber cushion and covered with a sapphire window. The window acts as a beam-shaping lens and protects the lamp from solvents that are commonly used to clean firearms.
- For Smith & Wesson M&P, M&P M2.0, SD9 VE, and SD40 VE
- Not for M&P Shield and C.O.R.E. Series
- Battery-free green tritium phosphor lamp
- Yellow photoluminescent (battery-free) outline disk
- Aluminum cylinder and a silicone rubber cushion protect the lamp from recoil
- Sapphire window distributes light evenly and protects from cleaning solvents