Improving on previous iterations, the Trijicon RM01 RMR Type 2 LED Reflex Sight with RM34 Mount features ruggedized electronics and battery contacts to pull it through the roughest of battlefield conditions. A defining feature of this optic is its 3.25 MOA brilliant Red Dot reticle with a parallax-free performance and LED illumination. With the proprietary True-Color multi-coatings, you will see your targets and backgrounds exactly as they appear, without any color distortion. For target acquisitions beyond CQC (Close Quarters Combat), the sight also offers a 150 MOA windage and elevation range with 1.0 MOA clicks.
Engineered for use with pistols, rifles, or shotguns, the sight combines extreme toughness and a compact construction. Both the 7075-T6 aluminum housing and the glass window are impact-resistant and waterproof (submersible to 66') and can easily withstand the rigors of combat or training for many years of service. Another highlight is the included RM34 Picatinny mount that provides a rock-solid attachment to your firearm or a primary optic.
- 1.0x magnification
- True-Color multi-coated 0.87 x 0.63" glass window
- Unlimited field of view
- 3.25 MOA Red Dot
- Automatic brightness control
- Parallax-free performance
- Improved electronics and battery contacts ensure high performance in harsh conditions
- 1.0 MOA impact point correction with audible clicks
- 150 MOA total windage and elevation adjustment ranges
- 7075-T6 aluminum alloy housing
- Forged body diverts impact from the lens
- Corrosion- and scratch-resistant finish
- Scratch- and impact-resistant tempered glass window
- RM34 Picatinny mount included
- Waterproof to 66'