Improve the operation of your current mat cutter with this Ultimat Futura Upgrade Kit from KeenCut designed specifically for the 62" original Ultimat cutter, also called Ultimat Purple. This kit contains the slideway and cutting head of the Futura cutter, as well as two micro-stop adjusters that can be installed onto your existing cutter by using the included 2mm hex key. It also comes with an additional bevel blade holder, 15 Tech S .012 blades, and 15 Tech S .015 blades so you can get started right away.
Capable of cutting even through 8-ply mount board, the head rolls with pre-lubricated ball bearings and has an ergonomic design for comfortable operation with either hand. Switchable magnetic blade holders allow you to change blade types and cut different depths quickly, and vertical blades can be locked in the up position for safety when not in use. For precision, the kit counts with a measuring stop that slides with the head, as well as micro-stop adjusters that are installed on either end and allow you to easily dial in overcuts or undercuts with a thumbscrew. The slideway is made of anodized aluminum and steel for a sturdy build.
- Anodized aluminum and steel twin tracks from Futura cutter
- Futura cutting head that rolls with lubricated ball bearings, can cut through 8-ply mount board, and be operated with either hand comfortably
- Magnetic blade holders can be switched in seconds, allowing you to select the blade and cut depth easily
- Measuring stop slides with the cutting head and helps you precisely control the distance from the edge of the mat to the blade tip
- Two micro-stop adjusters, on either end of the cutting range, allow you to dial overcuts or undercuts with a thumbscrew
- Additional bevel blade holder, hex key for installation, and two sets of 15 blades included with product