The DTS 1810-S12G FBS Fiber Base Station 12G from ARRI provides power and inputs/outputs to the AMIRA camera via fiber cable. Connecting to the separately available FCA (fiber camera adapter), this base station supports up to 4K UHD video and is a component in live-painting multicamera broadcasts and recordings.
This standard base is fitted with a Neutrik opticalCON DUO Connector; the separately available SMPTE 311 LEMO fiber assembly is recommended for outdoor multicamera setups. The front panel on the 1810-S12G FBS base station incorporates a status display, menu buttons, tally lights, and a two-channel intercom headset interface.
Pair this fiber base with the separately available Sony RCP-1530/1501/1500 (Remote Control Panel), the FCA fiber camera adapter, the FBS LEMO assembly, and your fiber optic cabling for full remote control. This DTS1800 system is configured for use with the ARRI AMIRA or ALEX Mini. Select other cameras using traditional HD or UHD SDI output in 1.5/3/6G may also be supported; contact ARRI for the proper configuration.
The compact, quarter-rack wide, 1 RU DTS 1810-S12G FBS unit may be rack-mounted or stand alone. Its display and navigation buttons rotate to accommodate horizontal or vertical use.
- Adds multicamera connectivity to your ARRI ALEXA Mini or AMIRA
- For select other brands of UHD/HD SDI-Out cameras
- Supports up to 12G 4K60p video
- Integrated Neutrik opticalCON DUO cable connection
- A separately available LEMO connector assembly is recommended for outdoor use
- Use with the Sony remote control panel for full camera control
- Timecode, genlock, RS-422 camera control, and LANC lens control
- Dual-channel stereo intercom, and red and green tally
- This compact, quarter-rack wide, 1 RU-sized unit may be used horizontally or vertically