The ARRI MLW-1 Master Grip Left Wheel Basic Set for AMIRA provides left-handed lens and camera control when using prime lenses on an ARRI AMIRA camera. This Master Grip combination includes an MLW-1 Master Grip Left Wheel, an SGR-1 Standard Right Grip (non-electronic), handgrip accessories, and an LBUS to AMIRA extension cable. An RMB-4 bracket with a 15mm insert is included for mounting a single 19mm or 15mm rod to your AMIRA. The ARRI Master Grips offer handheld camera stabilization with handgrip control of focus, iris, and zoom (where applicable) settings; end limits can be set for easier single-user F/I/Z moves.
Camera controls include the REC function, a five-way joystick, and assignable user buttons. A hard-shell case with custom-cut foam cradles the components when transporting and storing the set.
The ARRI Standard Grip Right SGR-1 is a lightweight, non-electronic handgrip. With basically the same ergonomic design as the ARRI Master Grips, the SGR-1 will comfortably complement a Master Grip Left Rocker or Wheel.
The SGR-1 incorporates a standard ARRI rosette for attaching to a handgrip extension, rod bridge support, or directly to the camera body.
- Compatible with ARRI ALEXA, AMIRA, and third-party cameras, the Master Grips enable you to control multiple functions while also adding stability to your shoulder-mounted capture.
- Offers EF, ENG, and cine-style lens control.
- The Master Grips provide flexible and responsive fingertip lens and camera control.
- Note that the LCUBE CUB-1 is required for third-party camera control (available separately).
- Split control for trickier moves between two users with zoom assigned to your Master Grip and focus and iris relegated to your WCU-4 hand unit.
- The Master Grips can even override the Hi-5 or WCU-4 unit when an operator has a better sense of the shot than the A.C.
- Set up your Master Grips using the touchscreen interface or the 5-way joystick.
- Buttons are user assignable for customized control.
- An integrated shield both protects against accidental triggering and acts as a finger rest.
- This Master Grip's adjustable-speed thumb wheel provides focus and iris adjustments, allowing you to control your shot just the way you like.
The black, 6.3" tubular ARRI Handgrip Extension fits between an ARRI Master Grip or handgrip, and your camera or rig base. Use the extension to position the grip comfortably based on your rig configuration. This rosette-based extension is constructed from stainless steel, and is the middle length of three available versions.
The Handgrip Extension's notched rosette design ensures a stable fit, fastening with an integrated, winged screw.
Facilitates cable management around Master Grips and lens motors Clips on 15mm camera rods and Master Grips extensions.
The ARRI 15mm Reduction Insert is used to adapt a 19mm rod bracket to accept standard 15mm rods. This insert works with any 19mm rod mount.
Use this 31.5" Right-Angle LBUS to Straight 6-Pin EXT Cable from ARRI to electronically connect LBUS devices to your ALEXA, ALEXA Mini, or ALEXA Mini LF camera. Compatible with components like cforce mini motors or Master Grips, this cable has a right-angle LBUS connector that helps keep it neatly positioned and is easy to grasp when detaching.
The ARRI Master Grip Case is designed to hold a complete set of the Master Grip electronic-control components. Store and transport one right and one left Master Grip, two handgrip extensions and one extension tube, three motors, two LCUBE signal converters with brackets, and corresponding cables. This hard-shell case's custom-cut foam interior snugly cradles the Master Grip set items.