Designed for cave exploration and suited to all-around use, the HC70 USB Rechargeable LED Headlamp offers five brightness settings from 1 to 1000 lumens and a rugged, cable-connected battery pack that clips to a pocket or strap. The lamp itself weighs under 4 ounces and casts a wide 90° beam for everything from auto repairs to underground adventures.
Constructed of aluminum and IP67 rated (submersible to 3.3 feet), the battery back holds two user-supplied 18650 batteries and is fitted with two USB ports for charging other devices. The die cast unibody lamp employs a Cree XM-L2 U2 LED and features Precision Digital Optics Technology and an anti-reflective coated lens for optimal performance. A temperature sensor and control circuitry combine with a physical design that effectively dissipates heat to safeguard against overheating.
At the 1-lumen low-power setting, the headlamp will run as long as 220 hours, with lower runtimes at higher power levels. A battery power indicator makes sure you know your status. The cable from the battery pack to the lamp is coated with durable nylon.
- Ultra-low: 1 lumen
- Low: 38 lumens
- Med: 210 lumens
- High: 420 lumens
- Turbo: 1000 lumens
- Emergency modes: Location beacon, SOS, caution light
- Maximum runtime 220 hours
- Cree XM-L2 U2 LED
- Single push button on lamp
- Starts up at most recently used setting
- Anodized aluminum alloy battery pack
- Runs on two 18650 batteries
- USB output ports for charging/powering other devices
- IP67 rated, submersible to 3.3' and dustproof
- Impact resistant
- Lightweight lamp (3.5 oz) with die cast housing
- Anti-reflective coated lens & PDOT reflector
- Rugged nylon-coated cable
- Advanced temperature regulation technology
- Weight: 3.4 oz (without batteries)