Built with an aluminum housing and a lumen output as high as many full-sized flashlights, the TIP Rechargeable Metal Keyring Flashlight from Nitecore is small enough to carry on a keyring, so you'll always have it handy. It features a straight-to-Turbo option and recharges via the built-in USB port, so you don't have to worry about buying new batteries and disposing of old ones.
The TIP's main brightness settings – ultra-low, mid, and high – are accessed by clicking the mode button. You can turn on the light straight to turbo by holding the mode button for a full second, or go straight to low the same way by holding the on/off button. The TIP offers big-light technologies such as Advanced Temperature Regulation to prevent overheating, precision digital optics technology for a long beam throw, and constant current circuitry for consistent performance. It has built-in overcharge, over-discharge, and short-circuit protection and stops drawing power automatically when it is fully recharged. Runtimes range up to 46 hours. There's an indicator light that lets you know how much battery power you have left, and a lockout mode to prevent the light form being accidentally turned on in your pocket or bag.
- 1/35/150 lumens plus 360-lumen turbo mode
- Precision digital optics technology for long beam throw
- 500mAh lithium-ion battery provides up to 46 hours runtime
- Constant-current circuitry prevents output fluctuation for consistent performance
- USB rechargeable
- Dual side switches
- Instant access to low or turbo modes
- Lockout function prevents accidental activation
- Type III hard anodized aluminum housing
- Dust- and water-resistant
- 5' impact resistance
- Keyring loop can withstand 66 lb pull