Capable of capturing 20MP images and full HD 1080p video, the blue Pop Instant Print Digital Camera from Polaroid combines the fun of instant cameras with the advantages of a digital system. By marrying a CMOS sensor with ZINK Zero Ink Technology, the camera can produce an instant 3.5 x 4.25" physical print while allowing you to accurately frame your shot. A 3.97" touchscreen LCD found in the back is used for previewing and navigation, and images are saved to a user-supplied microSD card as big as 256GB so you can view, transfer, and edit the digital files at any time.
The Pop can connect to mobile devices thanks to a dual Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chip, and users can download an app for adding elements such as filters, borders, digital stickers and text to their images. After editing, you can choose to save or print your pictures. To help keep photos sharp even in low light situations, an image stabilization system is used, and a dual LED flash is also available. Finally, a built-in speaker and microphone can be used for recording and playback of audio together with video.
- CMOS sensor captures 20MP images and Full HD 1080p video
- ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology used to produce 3.5 x 4.25" instant prints on command
- 3.97" touchscreen LCD for display and navigation
- microSD card slot used for saving media, supporting cards as big as 256GB
- Mobile app allows users to personalize their images with filters, borders, and text, connection to camera possible via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Image stabilization system and dual LED flash available for low light situations
- Built-in speaker and microphone for audio recording together with video
- Self-timer and photobooth modes for simplified shooting
- Digital zoom function for cropping images