The Porta Brace Camera Cloak for Studio Camera with Box Lens is suitable for use with outdoor stadium cameras that have a studio-style box lens mounted. It protects the camera and lens from rain and snow and features long sleeves and internal pockets for optional hand warmers, keeping both the camera and operator dry and warm. A cinch seals the cloak around the front of the lens, helping to prevent water or snow penetration.
The cover is made from breathable Taslan fabric which allows camera heat to escape without letting moisture through. Pull ties allow you to cinch the cover to keep out the elements, and a clear vinyl window allows the tally light to show through. The waterproof fabric is lined with tricot, for a soft interior that won't scratch the camera or operator.
- For tripod-mounted cameras with a studio-style box Lens
- Triple-layer, waterproof, and breathable material
- Designed to fit flat-screen monitor displays
- Clear vinyl window for tally light and camera controls
- Rain and snow protection for stadium and ENG cameras with ENG lenses
- Water-resistant and breathable, the cloak allows camera heat to escape
- Incorporates pockets for air-activated hand warmers (not included)
- Helps keep camera operator dry and warm
- Clear vinyl window at the back of the cloak allows full view of camera controls