VP-427H2 is a high-performance receiver/scaler for extended-reach HDBaseT twisted pair, HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. The unit receives an HDBaseT signal that it converts to HDMI and passes Ethernet, IR and RS-232 signals, as well as an unbalanced stereo audio signal. It up - or down-scales the picture to match the resolution of the HDMI monitor.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4/2.2
- Audio support - embedded and analog for the output
- HDBaseT data tunneling - supports Ethernet tunneling, as well as bidirectional tunneling for RS - 232 and IR control
- On - Screen Display (OSD) - for easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the front - panel buttons
- Constant sync - maintains sync on the output, even if input video signal is lost or interrupted