The 10.1" IPS 1280 x 800 Dual Switch 3G-SDI Camera-Top Monitor from Laizeske features waveform, vectorscope, RGB histogram, false color, and peaking focus assist. It comes with HDMI input, dual 3G-SDI input/output, and headphone audio output. The customized function buttons can be tailored for your workflow and optimization. The IPS panel provides a 178°/178° viewing angle and brightness output of up to 650cd/m2.
The monitor has five function keys for waveform, vectorcope, color histogram, peaking focus, and more. It also has three group user presets that reserve the knob for professional users. The monitor can be powered using included 12V supply or use standard 4-pin XLR.
All Scopes Mode
Embedded Audio Monitoring
Peaking Focus Assist
Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono)
Zoom In (4x, 9x, 16x)
Center Marker and Safe Marker
- Scan mode (Auto, Overscan, Full screen)
- Monitoring via front panel 3.5mm stereo headphone jacks, built-in speaker
- Built-in LED tally indicators
- Color temperature adjustment
- Camera mode
- Color gamut LCD panel for precise color restoration
- Foldable screen sunhood
- Gimbal bracket for 360° rotation