Take smartphone photography to the next level with the DxO ONE Pack for iOS. This pack includes the DxO ONE digital camera, which connects to your iOS device through its Lightning port, giving you a 20.1MP shooter with a 1" sensor, raw capture, and more. The DxO Outdoor Shell makes your ONE waterproof to 150', shockproof, freezeproof, and crushproof.
The pack also includes DxO PhotoLab Elite software, which enables you to process raw and JPEG images with smart-assisted corrections and fine-tuned manual controls. DxO Smart Lighting optimizes dynamic range, enhancing detail, DxO ClearView boosts local contrast and reduces haze, DxO PRIME denoises high-ISO raw images and enhances their details and colors. It also performs batch processing with transferrable settings, has easy-to-use file management, and is dual screen friendly. PhotoLab Elite can be installed on up to three computers.
DxO PhotoLab Elite Features
- Raw conversion
- Raw and JPEG denoising
- Optical corrections
- DxO Smart Lighting
- Spot Weighted Mode
- Selective tone
- Image tools
- Red eye correction
- Protection of saturated colors
- Auto mode for microcontrast
- Graduated filters
- U Point control point technology
- Manual and automatic brushes
- Automatic repair tool
- Batch processing
- Customizable workspace
- Full screen mode
- Full-screen rating and filtering with shortcuts
- Integrated export
- Adobe Lightroom compatibility
- PRIME 2016 raw denoising
- DxO ClearView
- Anti-moire tool
- Camera-calibrated ICC profile management
- Color rendering profiles
- Multiple outputs
- Presets editor
- Partial preset creation
- Customizable palettes
- Geometrical correction (requires DxO ViewPoint plug-in)
- Analog/Creative renderings (requires DxO ViewPoint plug-in)
DxO PhotoLab Elite System Requirements
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core i5 or higher recommended)
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 4GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1, 8.1 (64-bit), or 10 (64-bit)
- DirectX 9.0c-capable system
- OpenCL 1.2-capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL acceleration
- Intel Core i5 or higher
- 4GB of RAM (6GB recommended)
- 2GB or more of available hard-disk space
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (macOS Sierra)
- Graphics card with 512MB of video memory to handle GPU acceleration
DxO ONE Digital Camera with Wi-Fi
Upping your mobile photography capabilities, the DxO ONE is a sleek digital camera designed for use with your iPhone or iPad. Its compact, take-everywhere form factor incorporates a Lightning connector for attaching to your iOS device, and a dedicated app offers intuitive camera control, image playback, and live view shooting. Beyond making a physical connection with an iOS device, this camera also features built-in Wi-Fi for wireless remote shooting to suit stationary shooting applications, such as taking group portraits, long exposures, or astrophotography.
In regards to imaging, the ONE features a large 20.2MP 1" BSI-CMOS sensor to benefit working in a variety of lighting conditions and enables the SuperRAW capture mode for increased clarity and reduced noise for extreme low-light shooting. Full HD 1080p/30 video recording is also supported as well as the use of shutter speeds up to 1/20000 sec and sensitivities to ISO 51200. The wide-angle 32mm f/1.8 equivalent lens also complements working in difficult lighting conditions, as well as enables greater control over depth of field. The ONE is built to expand mobile imaging possibilities while retaining the intuitiveness and efficiency of always having your camera with you.
As a complement to your existing iPhone or iPad, the ONE retains a self-contained design and utilizes an internal lithium-ion battery for power and accepts microSD memory cards for saving your imagery. Dedicated shooting modes, such as Selfie or Sports, can be used in addition to conventional manual exposure modes, and a contrast-detection AF system helps to ensure sharp results with touch-to-focus control accessible via the iOS app.
Designed for Use with iPhone and iPad
The DxO ONE is compatible with the iPhone SE, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, iPad Pro, Air 2, Air, mini 4, 3, 2, or iPad (4th gen.), running iOS 9.0 or later, or WatchOS 2.0. The camera is compatible with these mobile devices via Lightning connector, and can also be paired with them via Wi-Fi for remote control.
Built-In Wi-Fi and Remote Control
Once connected, the ONE can be used remotely for instances where the camera needs to remain still, such as for astrophotography, long exposures, or group selfies, and recorded images can be sent directly and immediately to the linked iOS device. When shooting remotely, the rear OLED can be configured to display a framing assist guide for more accurate compositions, and the touchscreen OLED also permits shooting mode navigation sans the iOS mobile device.
20.2MP 1" BSI-CMOS Sensor
Beyond still imagery, the ONE can also record Full HD 1080p/30 video as well as HD 720p/120 movies.
SuperRAW and DNG File Formats
Wide-Angle Prime Lens
The fast f/1.8 maximum aperture offers control over depth of field and benefits working in low-light conditions. Shallow depth of field imagery is further complemented by a six-blade diaphragm for a smooth out-of-focus quality.
- Sleek, portable construction is designed to be used in conjunction with an iPhone or iPad and connects via the mobile device's Lightning port.
- Lightning connector is collapsible to maintain a sleek form factor when not connected to an iPhone or iPad.
- +/- 60° pivoting design better supports working from high and low shooting angles as well as front-facing selfie compositions.
- A built-in sliding lens cover both protects the lens when not in use and turns the camera on when ready to shoot.
- An OLED touchscreen allows intuitive control over settings when shooting unconnected to an iPhone or iPad.
- Both a gyroscope and an accelerometer are used to recognize the shooting orientation.
- Compact form factor is accentuated by a forged aluminum-alloy shell for durability.
- A micro-USB port allows you to connect the ONE to a computer for offloading imagery and also serves as the charging port for the internal battery.
- Built-in lithium-ion battery offers approximately 200 shots per charge.
Other Camera Features
- Image files can be saved to a microSD memory card as well as transferred directly to the iOS device.
- A contrast-detection AF system helps to ensure precise focusing as closely as 7.9" away. Face-detection is also available to bias focusing performance on recognized faces within the scene.
- Single-shot, continuous, and tap-to-focus focusing modes are available.
- For adjusting your field of view, 3x digital zoom can be used to gain a closer perspective of your subject.
- Two-stage shutter button allows you to pre-focus and meter prior to making the exposure.
- Electronic image stabilization is available for video recordings in order to minimize the appearance of handheld camera shake.
- Selfie mode is automatically detected and starts a 3-2-1 countdown as well as brightens your iPhone/iPad's screen for increased lighting on your face. Camera modes: Auto, Sports, Portrait, Landscape, Night, Program, Aperture Priority, Speed Priority, Manual, and Selfie.
DxO Outdoor Shell for ONE Digital Camera (Yellow)
Dedicated to the DxO ONE digital camera, this yellow Outdoor Shell is a durable, protective case designed for working with the camera in trying environmental conditions. When coupled with the ONE's built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, this case affords greater remote shooting flexibility without sacrificing your iPhone or iPad's durability.
The Outdoor Shell is comprised of a yellow-colored front face, along with two separate back doors, both of which maintain an unobstructed view of the camera's rear OLED screen. The submersible back door is designed for underwater activities and features a 150' depth rating, along with an integrated switch to change capture modes and display the camera's framing assist function without opening the case. The touch back door is a splash-resistant, IP67-rated panel that retains the ability to make touchscreen adjustments on the camera's OLED screen.
With either back door in place, the case itself utilizes a dual clamping system in order to secure the camera in place as well as permit easy opening of the case when desired. A 30.5mm threaded filter ring is built into the front of the case for attaching optional lens accessories and a lanyard ring is also featured for directly attaching a strap or wrist band. The exterior of the case features a non-slip texture for improved handling when underwater, and both a 1/4"-20 tripod mount and common action cam accessory mount is integrated into the design.