The compact, lightweight Tentacle Sync E Single Set includes a timecode generator, and a downloadable Tentacle Sync Studio software license (macOS). This successor to the Tentacle Sync features Bluetooth setup and monitoring, enabling you to easily view frame-accurate readings on your iOS or Android smartphone device. Use this updatable generator to extend Bluetooth-broadcast timecode to virtually any mobile device. The Sync E also features a locking clamp for its 3.5mm cable, ensuring compatibility with a wide array of devices without the need for an adapter.
The Tentacle E functions as a master clock, or to jam-sync to an external timecode source. Compatible with pro equipment, the Tentacle outputs SMPTE-12M-standard LTC timecode and supports all SMPTE TC rates. The Tentacle E's integrated, high-quality mic enables you to record both timecode and ambient sound simultaneously.
Each Tentacle E TC generator is powered by a built-in LiPo battery with a runtime lasting up to 35 hours. The battery charges via the unit's USB Type-C interface. A handy industrial-strength hook-and-loop surface is built into the back side of the box for secure mounting to your rig.
- Timecode generator functions as a master clock or can jam-sync devices when used with an external timecode source
- Bluetooth connectivity for cable-free setup and monitoring, iOS and Android–compatible
- Includes a Tentacle Sync Studio Software license
- Supports SMPTE 23.98/24/25/29.97/29.97DF/30 fps TC rates in 12M-standard
- Connects via 3.5mm mic jack; includes a locking clamp
- Integrated LiPo battery lasts up to 35 hours
- Highly accurate with <1 frame/day drift
- Built-in hook-and-loop surface on the unit's back for attaching to your rig