Keep your material aligned and in position while working with the IBeam Bar Clamp from Bessey, featuring a 72" clamping capacity. These heavy-duty steel clamps are mounted onto a durable beam with a width of 1.37" and thickness of 0.44", and are designed to assist with demanding woodworking in industrial and institutional settings. A strong crank handle is used for regulating one of the jaws, while five clutch plates on the opposite jaw aid with gripping while you're making adjustments.
Plated with nickel, the rail of the clamp is durable and resistant to corrosion. The rugged construction of the tool is supplemented by ACME threaded screws with a 9/16" spindle diameter and powder-coated castings. With a throat depth of 2", the clamps feature a jaw width of 1.75" and a load capacity of 7000 lb.
- Heavy-duty steel clamps intended for professional woodworking
- Maximum clamping capacity of 72"
- Sturdy I-beam with a 1.37" width and 0.44" thickness
- Crank handle designed for strength and durability
- Five steel clutch plates to aid with gripping the bar stock
- Nickel-plated rail, resistant to corrosion
- Powder-coated ductile castings for additional toughness
- ACME threaded screws with 9/16" spindle diameters
- Throat depth of 2"
- Jaw width of 1.75"
- Load capacity of 7000 lb