Keep your woodworking projects securely fastened with the K Body REVO Parallel Clamp from BESSEY, featuring a clamping capacity of 98". Able to brace objects at a precise 90° angle with a force of 1500 lb, this tool has three pressure caps—two on one jaw and one on the other jaw facing inwards. All caps are resistant to glue, paint, and solvents, and can be easily removed if you need to clean or replace them.
Complementing the strong jaws is a large composite 2K handle designed for comfortable use. Two rail protection pieces are also present, which can be used with an optional accessory to fasten the K Body onto a work surface for stable operation. At the tip of the rail is an end clip that helps ensure the clamp sits parallel to the work surface; it can also be removed when reversing the sliding arm to use it as a spreader. This model of the K Body weighs 13.21 lb and features a jaw depth of 3.75".
- Parallel clamp fastens work up to 98" long at a 90° angle with a force of 1500 lb
- Measured throat depth of 3.75"
- Three removable, included pressure caps are resistant to glue, paint, and solvents
- Large composite handle allows for easy adjustments during use
- Rail pieces protect rail from dripping glue and can be used to fasten clamp to a workstation with optional accessory
- End clip helps ensure clamp stays parallel, and comes off to reverse arm for use as a spreader
- Approximate weight of 13.21 lb