For those needing to use several clamps at once for a project, try this set of four Clutch-Style Bar Clamp Kit from BESSEY. This kit includes two clamps with a 6" opening and two with a 12" opening, each featuring a throat depth of 2.5" and a clamping force of 600 lb. The tools are composed of two cast iron jaws and an ergonomic wood handle for safe and comfortable operation.
The jaws of each clutch clamp are powder-coated for a thick and sturdy finish, and are equipped with non-marring pads that avoid scratching or damaging your material. Two slip clutch plates on the adjustable jaws help keep the clamp in place during use. As for the rails, they are serrated and come with a nickel plating that helps prevent corrosion over time. The weight of all the tools combined is approximately 6.25 lb.
- Four clutch-style bar clamps intended for small to medium-scale work, clamping at maximum lengths of 6" and 12" and a depth up to 2.5"
- Strong cast iron jaws secure objects with a force of 600 lb, finished with a black powder coating for resistance
- Non-marring pads on each jaw avoid scratching or damaging equipment when clamping
- Ergonomic wood handle for comfortable operation
- Nickel-plated serrated rail allows for smooth adjustments and is resistant to corrosion
- Two slip clutch plates on each clamp help improve stability during use