Keep things safely fastened as you work with the Clutch-Style Bar Clamp from BESSEY. Ideal for use in close quarters, this tool is composed of two cast iron jaws and a large 2K composite plastic handle for safe and comfortable operation. This model has a maximum opening of 18", a throat depth of 3.5", and a clamping force of 1100 lb.
The jaws of the clutch clamp are powder-coated for a thick and sturdy finish, and feature non-marring pads that avoid scratching or damaging your material. Two slip clutch plates on the adjustable jaw help keep it in place when clamping. As for the rail, it is serrated and comes with a nickel plating that helps prevent corrosion over time. The clamp weighs 3.37 lb.
- Clutch-style bar clamp intended for small- to medium-scale work, clamps material as long as 18" at a depth up to 3.5"
- Strong cast iron jaws secure objects with a force of 1100 lb, finished with a black powder coating for resistance
- Non-marring pads on both jaws avoid scratching or damaging equipment when clamping
- Large 2K composite plastic handle for comfortable operation
- Nickel-plated serrated rail allows for smooth adjustments and is resistant to corrosion
- Two slip clutch plates on one of the jaws help improve stability during use