Designed for comfortable use, this model of the EZS One-Handed Clamp from BESSEY is capable of securely clamping materials up to 12" in length with a force of 445 lb. It has a throat depth of 3.5", measured up to the outside edge of the clamping pads, and weighs approximately 1.79 lb.
The EZS has an ergonomic plastic handle with a pump lever positioned behind the rail, which enables you to easily adjust it with a single hand. On the other end, the upper jaw features a simple release mechanism that can quickly convert it from clamping to spreading without needing additional tools. For increased protection, the pressure caps are made of a soft material that helps avoid scratches or dings while still providing a secure grip.
- Lightweight clamp at 1.79 lb, offers a maximum clamping length of 12" and a clamping force of 445 lb
- Ergonomic handle with pump lever allows for adjustments with a single hand
- Throat depth of 3.5", measured from center of beam to outside edge of pads
- Upper section can quickly convert from clamping to spreading without tools
- Soft pressure caps optimize material protection while still allowing for secure clamping