Improving upon their C4 eLED Dive Light with a substantial increase in brightness, Underwater Kinetics presents the C4 eLED L2 in safety yellow. This model offers a maximum output of 575 lumens and a minimum of 200 lumens, concentrating 90% of this brightness in the center of the beam. Four C-cell alkaline batteries give the light a run time of 5-19 hours.
Featuring a color temperature of 5500-6500K, the C4 L2 helps restore hues that are absorbed by water to ensure that you can see coral, pygmy seahorses, plant life, and everything else in accurate, vibrant colors. Built for durability, the American-made light has a noteworthy depth rating of 500', giving you plenty of room to explore the mysteries of the sea. Additionally, its anodized aluminum alloy head and polycarbonate body are both highly resistant to corrosion. Designed to afford long-term comfort and enable easy operation, the light also has an ergonomic pistol grip that provides quick access to the power switch.
- Dual eLEDs united in one beam output 575 lumens on the high-power setting and 200 lumens on the low setting
- 90% of the brightness is concentrated in the center of the light, in order to strike an ideal balance between optimizing beam distance and reducing glare and backscatter
- Runs for 19 h on low and 5.0 h on high with the 4 supplied C-cell alkaline batteries
- Daylight-balanced color temperature of 5500-6500K helps restore hues that are absorbed by water, ensuring that you can see the aquatic world and sea life in accurate, vibrant colors
- Locking switch at the top of the pistol grip allows you to toggle between output levels
- Depth rating: 500'
- Meets IP68 standards for waterproofing
- Head is made from an aluminum alloy known as Hydralum, which has been anodized for corrosion resistance
- Polycarbonate, polypropylene, and nylon body is also corrosion-resistant
- Rubber bezel provides additional protection against impact
- Ergonomic pistol grip affords long-term comfort