Improving upon their Light Cannon eLED with a huge increase in brightness, Underwater Kinetics presents the black Light Cannon eLED L1 Rechargeable Dive Light. This model offers a maximum output of 2100 lumens and a minimum of 900 lumens, concentrating 63% of this brightness in the center of the beam. The included, rechargeable NiMH battery gives the light a run time of 2.0-5.5 hours.
Featuring a color temperature of 5500-6500 K, the Light Cannon L1 helps restore hues that are absorbed by water to ensure that you can see coral, pygmy seahorses, plant life, and everything else in accurate, vibrant colors. Built for durability, the American-made light has a noteworthy depth rating of 500', giving you plenty of room to explore the mysteries of the sea. Its head is made of an anodized aluminum alloy known as Hydralum, while its body is constructed from ABS, polycarbonate, polypropylene, and nylon. Both parts are corrosion-resistant, allowing the Light Cannon L1 to withstand harsh seawater for long periods of time. Designed to afford long-term comfort and enable easy operation, the light also has an ergonomic pistol grip that provides quick access to the power switch.
- Three eLEDs are combined by a reflector into a single beam, outputting a maximum of 2100 lumens and a minimum of 900 lumens
- 63% of this output is concentrated in the center of the beam, while the remaining 37% is spread throughout the periphery
- The distribution of brightness allows the light to achieve considerable beam distance without causing too much glare and backscatter
- LEDs are attached to a heat sink called the Lumen Booster, which allows them to maintain a high level of brightness without overheating
- Runs for 5.5 h on low and 2.0 h on high with the included, rechargeable NiMH battery
- Daylight-balanced color temperature of 5500-6500K helps restore hues that are absorbed by water, ensuring that you can see the aquatic world and sea life in accurate, vibrant colors
- Beam angle is wide enough to make the Light Cannon an effective tool for scanning coral reefs and exploring wrecks or caves
- Locking switch located just behind the light head allows you to toggle between output levels
- Depth rating: 500'
- Head is made of Hydralum, an aluminum alloy that has been anodized for excellent resistance to corrosion
- Body is constructed from corrosion-resistant ABS, polycarbonate, polypropylene, and nylon
- Rubber bezel protects against impact
- Ergonomic pistol grip fits into a dovetail slot to afford long-term comfort
- Slot also enables you to mount the light onto an optional photo/video arm