Underwater Kinetics designed their yellow on black Remora Titanium Blunt Tip Dive Knife to be the ideal emergency or backup knife. Weighing in at just 3.1 ounces, the knife can be worn just about anywhere on your kit, arms, or legs without adding excessive bulk or hindering movement while remaining highly accessible when needed.
The short 2.9" blade is made using a titanium alloy that makes it lightweight without sacrificing strength or durability. It is configured with a blunt tip that enables prying without bending or snapping, and full serration for cutting through ropes, lines, and seaweed. Its slip-resistant rubber handle disassembles to completely expose the full tang and interior for the thorough cleaning of salt deposits, which can cause unsightly staining.
The included sheath securely locks the knife in place while still allowing an easy draw when its needed. Two adapters are included that enable the sheath to be attached to 1/2" air hoses; or worn on weight belts and buoyancy compensators, or on arms and legs with user-supplied straps. The sheath can also be directly attached to the fabric pocket, shoulder strap, or cummerbund of a buoyancy compensator using the four included screws.
- Lightweight and corrosion-proof titanium alloy
- Blunt-tip style, ideal for prying
- Fully-serrated blade type for cutting through rope, seaweed, and fishing line
- Short 2.9" length makes it ideal as a backup or emergency knife
- Slip-resistant rubber over-mold
- Black with high-visibility yellow inset
- Broad finger guard prevents hand from slipping forward accidentally onto the blade
- Disassembles completely, exposing the full tang and inside for thorough cleaning to avoid staining and build up of salt deposits
- Disassembles and reassembles without tools for easier care and maintenance
- Integrated ridges lock the knife into the included sheath
- Hard molded corrosion-resistant plastic
- Dual locking system secures the blade into the handle
- 1/2" (13mm) hose adapter allows it to be threaded onto air hoses leading from the regulator
- Strap/weight belt adapter for attachment to buoyancy compensator, weight belt, or to the arm/leg via user-supplied straps; accommodates belts/straps up to 2" (50mm) wide, and 1/8" (3mm) thick
- Capable of attaching directly onto the fabric pocket, shoulder strap, or cummerbund of a buoyancy compensator using included screws