Using the black Aqualite-S eLED UV-395 Dive Light from Underwater Kinetics, you can excite coral, fish, and other aquatic organisms to make them emit a brilliant fluorescent glow. The silver, wide-angle light head outputs a 90° ultraviolet beam with a wavelength of 395nm, which is outside of the visible spectrum--meaning you won't need any yellow barrier filters for your mask or camera lens. This broad coverage works well with wide-angle lenses and video cameras, such as the GoPro. A supplied, rechargeable lithium-ion battery powers the Aqualite-S for 2-12 hours.
With a depth rating of 328', the light gives you plenty of room to explore the ocean's mysterious depths. Built for durability, especially resistance to corrosion, the American-made Aqualite features a head made from an anodized aluminum alloy known as Hydralum, along with a body made from tough ABS plastic.
- eLED produces 395-nm ultraviolet light designed for illuminating proteins in certain coral, fish, other organisms, and minerals, which emit a fluorescent glow in response to stimulation by specific wavelengths
- Since the light is outside of the visible spectrum, no yellow barrier filter is required for your dive mask, camera lens, or camera housing's lens port
- 90° coverage makes the head a good fit for wide-angle lenses and video cameras, such as the GoPro action cameras
- Runs for 2-12 h on the supplied, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Push-button tail switch enables you to turn the power on and off and cycle through output levels with ease
- Depth rating: 328'
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Hydralum lamp head acts as a heat sink for cooling, and is made of a machined aluminum alloy that has been anodized to resist corrosion
- Interchangeable head design of Aqualite dive lights allows this one to be replaced by the optional, daylight-balanced 20° spot and 90° wide-angle models
- Tough ABS plastic body is also corrosion-resistant
- Ball Arm Mount allows you to connect the light to standard ball-jointed support systems
- Swivel and Fixed Mounts enable attachment to the UK FlexGrip, a number of GoPro accessories, and the UK Space Station mounting system for GoPros and other cameras
- Optional hand mount lets you place the light on the back of your right or left hand, thus freeing up your palm and fingers