This B&H Kit combines a pair of QSC K8.2 K.2 Series 8" 2000W Powered Speakers with two heavy-duty soft tote bags, two steel speaker stands, a speaker stand bag, and two XLR cables to create an essential package to easily transport, set up, and connect your K8.2 speaker system for public address, live sound reinforcement, DJ, or karaoke applications in clubs, schools, houses of worship, event spaces, and more.
Audio engineers and rental houses looking for a portable, versatile, and simple to use PA will be thrilled with the 8" QSC K8.2, a 2000W powered PA speaker that functions as a main PA in a wide variety of positions and with a pair, can cover an audience up to 250. The onboard DSP processing, 3-input mixer, and LCD interface with easy-to-use presets help working presenters, musicians, instructors, performers, and A/V providers get powerful, clean, and clear sound quickly.
The speaker provides 105° coverage from the center axis and 122 dB of continuous SPL—plenty of volume for smaller venues including houses of worship, conference centers, performance spaces, and meeting rooms. The highly efficient 2000W Class-D amplifier powers the 1.4" titanium compression driver and 8” woofer, providing crisp, detailed sound with a wide frequency range from 20 kHz down to 59 Hz.
At 27 lbs and featuring an integrated handle, the K8.2 is the most portable option in the K.2 lineup, at the expense of the additional volume and low-end range that the larger and heavier 10” and 12” models can deliver.
Three inputs are on the back. Inputs A and B feature combo XLR-1/4" connectors. Input A offers a Microphone input or a Line input—convenient if you’re using a mixer to combine multiple input sources. Input B offers a Mic/Hi-Z selection, with the Hi-Z input designed for guitars. Input C features a stereo 3.5mm TRS auxiliary input for connecting portable audio devices including phones and MP3 players.
Individual gain controls on the inputs allow the speaker to function as a 3-channel mixer. Combine two microphones for presentations, or combine a mic, instrument, and backing tracks for singer/songwriter gigs. All the PA speakers in the K.2 Series can also be used as floor monitors, giving them added versatility.
Inputs A and B also feature XLR Thru-Outputs for daisy-chaining to additional speakers or other audio equipment. All three mono inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally and are passed-thru the Mix Out XLR connector. For a true stereo L/R operation, two K8.2s are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.
QSC's Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) matches the angle of the woofer and the horn to ensure consistent, high-quality sound across the entire coverage area. The Intrinsic Correction techniques ensure a smooth power response, resulting in accurate performance in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no EQ. The K8.2 includes a power cord.
Presets: Select from an extensive list of factory presets for your application
- DEFAULT: The basic voicing of the loudspeaker
- LIVE: For live sound reinforcement and vocal clarity
- LIVE BRIGHT: Similar to LIVE with some high-frequency boost to balance the sub
- DANCE: Low- and high-frequency emphasis
- STAGE MONITOR 1: For most stage monitor uses, reduces excessive bass build-up on stage
- STAGE MONITOR 2: For stage monitor use when low-frequency reproduction is needed
- AC GUIT / VOX: For acoustic guitars and VOX
- BASS AMP: For direct connection of bass instruments
- HAND MIC: For speech intelligibility and feedback reduction using a handheld microphone
- HEAD MIC: For speech intelligibility and feedback reduction using a head microphone
- STUDIO MON: For use as a recording monitor
SUB Menu: Select a setting to match with a subwoofer
- NO SUB: For use without a subwoofer
- 80 Hz KS: Applies an 80 Hz High-Pass Filter (HPF)
- 100 Hz K – KW – KLA: Applies a 100 Hz High-Pass Filter (HPF) (for use with a K-SUB, KW Sub, or KLA Sub)
- 125 Hz: Applies a 125 Hz High-Pass Filter (HPF)
Scenes: Savable and recallable Scenes can store information like user EQ, Delay, and input configuration settings
- EQ: Adjust the 4-band, parametric equalizer
- High-Shelving Band: 1 to 10 kHz (0 dB to -6 dB)
- EQ1: 50 Hz to 20 kHz (0 dB to -6 dB, 0.4 to 4 Q)
- EQ2: 200 Hz to 20 kHz (0 dB to -6 dB, 0.4 to 4 Q)
- Low-Shelving Band: 100 to 500 Hz (0 dB to -6 dB)
- DELAY: Adjust the signal delay for rear fill and similar applications
- 0 to 100 ms, 0 to 113' (all units of measure change together when the Selection knob is turned)
- 2000W (peak) of detailed sound for small venues, conferences, and events.
- Designed with very low-noise fan cooling, can be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Subtle, sophisticated dynamics processing protects the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion
- Suspended from above
- Placed on a tripod stand
- Placed on a pole mount on top of a subwoofer
- Use on its side
- Use vertically
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- 6-year warranty with product registration
The QSC K8 TOTE Soft Tote Bag (Black) is a weather-resistant, heavy-duty Cordura nylon bag designed to carry and protect a K8 active loudspeaker. It has a pocket in front for wires and cables. The tote is carried by 2 strap handles with an overlapping grip.
- Weather-resistant, heavy-duty Cordura nylon
- Padded interior
- Zipper closure
Keep your speakers mounted securely with the Auray SS-47A-PB, which comprise a pair of aluminum speaker stands and a included carrying bag. Each stand is suitable for portable and full-sized PA speakers weighing up to 120 lb. You'll find the stands come with industry standard 1.375" mounts as well as 1.5" adapters to ensure compatibility with practically any PA speaker on the market.
Each stand offers a telescoping center column adjustable from 3.8 to 7.5' and comes equipped with a metal locking collar that allows for precise height adjustment and optimal speaker placement for each PA monitor. Each stand makes use of a sturdy tripod base with nonslip rubber feet for assured stability and traction on all manner of floor surfaces.
These speaker stands suit both indoor and outdoor gigs. Lightweight at 6.1 lb apiece, each stand folds down to a compact 44" for easy transportation and storage. Just put them in the included bag when you're done, and you're good to go.
The black Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (25') is designed to be an extremely quiet and flexible cable that is ideal for the most demanding live sound and performance applications. The cable is engineered to be durable and provide protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise. While the cable's color-coding affords the ability to quickly differentiate between multiple connections on stage, it provides a pleasant aesthetic quality at the same time.
Premium Performance 3000 Series cables are made from 24-AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. The 95% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrik XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.