Comprising everything needed to begin shooting, the Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera Deluxe Kit from B&H bundles the advanced camera body with a 32GB memory card, a shoulder bag, two spare rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, an external dual battery charger, an LCD screen protector, a microfiber cloth, and an IR shutter trigger.
Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Designed as a true all-arounder, the Nikon D7500 is a DX-format DSLR offering a versatile feature-set to appeal to photographers and videographers alike. Based on a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 5 image processor, this multimedia maven avails an 8 fps continuous shooting rate for up to 100 consecutive JPEGS, a native sensitivity range to ISO 51,200 that can be expanded up to ISO 1,640,000, and 4K UHD video and time-lapse recording capabilities. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a 51-point Multi-CAM 3500FX II autofocus system, which features 15 cross-type points for fast performance and accurate subject tracking capabilities in a variety of lighting conditions.
Balancing the performance attributes, the D7500 is also characterized by its sleek profile and monocoque construction that is comfortable and easy to handle. This physical design is also fully weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environmental conditions. In addition to the pentaprism optical viewfinder, a rear 3.2" 922k-dot touchscreen is also featured, and has a tilting design to benefit working from high and low shooting angles. Additionally, SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi permit wireless transferring of photos and movies and remote control over the camera from linked mobile devices.
20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 5 Image Processor
In addition to benefitting image quality, the EXPEED 5 processor also affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a top continuous shooting rate of 8 fps with full-time autofocus and exposure metering. Up to 100 JPEGs or 50 14-bit lossless compressed NEF files can be recorded in a single burst.
4K UHD Video Recording
- 4K UHD movie image format is an area that provides a 1.5x increase in the effective focal length of the lens in use and is reserved for 4K 3840 x 2160 recording.
- 1.3x-based movie image area provides a 1.3x crop of the DX sensor, and is used for recording Full HD and HD video.
- DX-based movie image format utilizes the full width of the DX-format sensor, and is used to record Full HD 1920 x 1080 and HD 1280 x 720 video. This setting is well-suited for shallow depth of field effects and provides the widest field of view.
As with still shooting, the wide range of sensitivities is available for recording in low- and bright-light conditions, ranging from expanded ISO 100-1640000, and sensitivity values are manually adjustable via the dedicated movie-shooting menu. Also, a video-optimized Flat Picture Control mode can be used during recording to flatten the overall contrast curve for more control during post-production and color grading.
Benefitting handheld shooting, an Electronic Vibration Reduction feature can be used during Full HD and HD recording, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake across three axes to control horizontal, vertical, and rotational movements. Additionally, Active D-Lighting can also be employed during Full HD/HD shooting to preserve highlight and shadow detail when working in high-contrast situations.
In regard to handling, a dedicated power aperture button (Pv) makes it possible to achieve smooth, continuous exposure transitions when switching from light to dark areas and Auto ISO can also be used to maintain consistent brightness when working in changing light situations. Audio recording can be handled using the built-in stereo microphone or an optional external mic can be added via the 3.5mm stereo jack for greater control over quality. Regardless if using the in-camera mic or an external mic, audio levels can be adjusted in 20 increments and live monitoring is possible via the headphone jack.
In addition to straight movie recording, time-lapse recording, for up to 9999 consecutive frames shot over the course of up to one week, is also possible with up to 4K UHD/30p output from the camera.
51-Point Multi-CAM 3500FX II Autofocus System
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects.
- A large 3.2" 922k-dot touchscreen is available for intuitive live view shooting and playback control, and it features a tilting design to benefit working from high and low shooting angles.
- A bright pentaprism optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and a 0.94x magnification for clear, realistic viewing in any lighting condition.
- The monocoque-type carbon-fiber construction is lightweight, durable, and incorporates a deep right hand grip for comfortable and stable handling, making it especially suitable for all-day shooting with longer zooms or telephoto lenses.
- Weather-sealed design benefits working in trying environmental conditions.
- Shutter unit has been tested for up to 150,000 cycles for long-lasting use and an integrated shutter monitor automatically calculates the duration between front and rear curtain movements with each exposure to automatically correct for any variances.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available for additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe can also be used in conjunction with an optional external Speedlight, and, if used with the optional WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller, the camera can control up to three groups of SB-5000 Speedlights via radio.
- The included EN-EL15a rechargeable lithium-ion battery is CIPA-rated to last for approximately 950 shots per charge.
SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
Other Camera Features
- RAW (NEF) files can be recorded as lossless compressed or compressed at either 12 or 14-bit depth.
- Automated exposure bracketing is possible for up to 9 frames with 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps between each frame.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 5's processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- Spot White Balance control for live view shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white.
- MC-DC2 port enables the connection of optional accessories, such as remote shutter releases.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you combine up to 10 different exposures into a single image, with the ability to save all 10 separate shots or just the composite image.
- In-camera raw file batch processing is possible to apply a consistent set of adjustments to several files at once.
- Picture Control: Auto, Flat, Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, and Vivid.
- Scene Modes: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dusk/Dawn, Pet Portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn Colors, and Food.
- Special Effects Modes: Night Vision; Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key
- Language Support: Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
SanDisk 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
Built to meet the demands of photographers and passionate shutterbugs who are using advanced cameras and HD camcorders, the 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card from SanDisk allows users to take advantage of functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode, and multiple frames per second. It features a capacity of 32GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and delivers maximum read speeds of up to 90 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 40 MB/s. This Extreme UHS-I SDHC card supports the V30 speed class, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 speed class, this card also supports the U3 speed class, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device only supports the Class 10 standard, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card is water, shock, and x-ray proof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing for use in environments such as snow and deserts. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. Downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card also has a writable label on its surface and the included jewel case makes for easy storage and organization. This card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Faster Performance and Downloads
Capacity for High-Resolution Photos and Videos
4K and Full HD Video Recording
Error Correction for Enhanced Relability
Fast Transfer Speeds Reduce Upload Times
Ruggard Journey 34 DSLR Shoulder Bag (Black)
Store, protect, and transport your compact DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, flash, related accessories, and up to two extra lenses with the lightweight, black Journey 34 DSLR Shoulder Bag from Ruggard. This handsome bag features a large flap with a quick release buckle, and double-pull zipper closure. The main compartment has four padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing equipment. A light gray interior lining makes it easier to locate gear in low light. Under the lid is a large, zippered, mesh accessory pocket. Small accessories are easily accommodated in the front exterior zippered pocket. Inside this pocket are two slip-in pockets, two memory card pockets with touch-fastening flaps, and a zippered mesh pocket.
Photographers will appreciate the neoprene water bottle/accessory pocket located on the exterior left side of the bag. On the opposite side is a strap for attaching accessories. Carry the Journey 34 Shoulder Bag by the padded top handle, or wear with the removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap. The strap has swiveling snap-hooks that attach to metal D-rings on either side of bag. And on the back of the bag is a trolley strap that comes in handy when traveling with rolling luggage. Two strips of plastic feet on the bottom of the bag help protect it against abrasion. This well-made bag is constructed from weather-resistant polyester and ballistic nylon.
Watson EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.0V, 1900mAh)
This second version of the Watson EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack works with all cameras that take the Nikon EN-EL15. This replacement pack features a 1900-2000mAh capacity, 7.0V of output power, and 14 watt-hours. Small and lightweight, lithium-ion batteries can be charged or discharged at any time without developing memory effect.
Watson Duo LCD Charger with Two EN-EL15 Battery Plates
This Duo LCD Charger from Watson restores power to one or two EN-EL15 batteries via the included, dedicated plates. These can be replaced by optional plates for various other batteries. Additionally, the Duo can simultaneously charge two different batteries with different voltages. Charging time is between two and six hours. The unit also features a USB 2.0 port, which enables you to charge and power a mobile device while your camera batteries are being replenished. The LCD screen displays each battery's charge percentage--even when the Duo is unplugged--via the test button.
Running on 100-240 VAC power, the Duo can be used all over the world. It includes a power cord with a 2-prong North American plug, as well as a 12 VDC car charger that plugs into a cigarette lighter.
Vello LCD Screen Protector Ultra for Nikon D7500 Camera
This LCD Screen Protector Ultra from Vello is a sheet of ultra-thin (0.02") optical glass used to safeguard the LCD monitor of the Nikon D7500. It easily adheres to the screen via static, without trapping air bubbles, and if removed, won't leave a sticky residue behind. Multiple layers of protective material shield your display from dirt, scratches, sweat, smears, and light impact. The shatter-proof glass blocks UV rays while allowing visible light in. Additionally, the protector enables touchscreen operation, and It can be easily cleaned using the supplied microfiber cloth.
Sensei Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth (Gray)
Safely clean your glass lenses, television screens, computer monitors, binoculars, and more with this gray Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth from Sensei. This handy item is also useful for wiping dust or smudges off CDs, DVDs, or Blu-ray discs. The soft microfiber fabric will not scratch glass or other sensitive surfaces, and allows for streak-free cleaning.
One side of the cloth features a covering of textured rubber dots to give you a more secure grip, preventing the cloth from slipping out of your hand. Additionally, the fabric is approximately 18% gray, so it can assist you in setting your camera's white balance. At only 7 x 7.9" in size, the cloth is small and easily packed in a pocket, pouch, or bag for convenient carrying. It's also machine washable in cold water on a gentle cycle for reuse again and again.
Vello IR Selfie Trigger for Select Canon, Nikon, Pentax, and Sony Cameras
The IR Selfie Trigger for Select Canon, Nikon, Pentax, and Sony Cameras from Vello is a compact infrared remote control that lets you wirelessly take photos with your camera from up to 16 feet away. Ideal for taking selfies, group portraits, and long exposures at close to mid range, its compact design makes it easy to carry and a go-to remote for the spontaneous photographer.
When your camera is in remote triggering mode, the IR Selfie Trigger works by simply pressing the central button while aiming at your camera remote sensor. Be sure that there are no obstructions between your camera and the remote as infrared triggers needs line of sight to function.