Expand the reach of your network over existing electrical wiring at distances up to 1000' with the TL-WPA8630 KIT AV1300 Gigabit Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit from TP-Link. This powerline network kit includes a network adapter and a remote access point equipped with three Gigabit Ethernet ports along with support for dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity.
Installation is simple as the access point features a dedicated "pair" button to connect to the included network adapter. Once connected, this kit is capable of supporting data transfer rates of up to 1300 Mb/s, making it easy to stream multimedia content, transfer large files, and much more. With the TP-Link tpPLC app you can easily monitor various aspects of the network while parental controls let you manage devices connected to the network, restrict network access to specific devices, and more.
- HomePlug AV2 - Provides up to 1300 Mb/s high-speed data transmission over a home's existing electrical wiring
- Wireless AC Standard - Dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of 450 Mb/s on the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mb/s on the 5 GHz band
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Provide reliable high-speed wired connections for game consoles, smart TVs, and NASs
- 300-Meter Range - Up to 1000' range over the existing household power circuit
- 2X2 MIMO - Establishes simultaneous connections, for more reliable and expansive coverage
Ease Of Use
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync - Simply copy your router's Wi-Fi settings and apply any changes across the secure powerline network with Wi-Fi Clone and Wi-Fi Move
- TP-Link tpPLC - Easily manage your network using the intuitive tpPLC App or the tpPLC Utility
- Plug, Pair, and Play - Set up a secured powerline network in minutes
- Pair Button - Provides a connection with 128-bit AES encryption, at the touch of "Pair" button
- Parental Controls - Manage when and how connected devices can access the internet