The BOZ DIGITAL L8R is a Haas delay plug-in that lets you apply micro delay times between your left and right channels, while maintaining the balance between the two channels. With just a single knob, it provides producers and mixing engineers with a fast and effective way to create or correct timing discrepancies on stereo tracks or add widening effects to mono tracks.
In standard mode, the plug-in offers a delay time of 3 ms on either the left or right channel, and uses the precedence effect to create a more natural panning effect than with a standard pan knob. In 10x mode, the delay time goes up to 30 ms to create a wide doubling effect, great for making room in your mix for important tracks such as leads and vocals.
The Mono check button allows you to hear your effect in mono and check for unwanted comb-filtering in your mono mixdown.
- Create or correct L/R timing discrepancies on stereo tracks
- Add widening effect to mono tracks
- Standard mode with 3 ms delay time on either left or right channel
- 10x mode with 30 ms delay time on either left or right channel
- Mono check button allows you to hear your effect in mono and check for unwanted comb-filtering
- Delay transition remains smooth as you adjust the delay time, so you can automate changes without hearing clicks