Securing gear with a knob-driven clamp, the LH-40 Low Profile Ball Head from Leofoto comes with a quick release plate that goes on your camera for easy attachment and detachment while shooting. With a fixed height of 2.7" and a large ball diameter of 1.6", the low-profile design of this ball head allows it to safely support equipment as heavy as 44.1 lb.
The LH-40 is compatible with Arca-type plates and features a bubble level as well as distance markings at the top right next to where the plate is attached. A large knob on the right side is used for panning 360°, with notches on the base enabling 90° tilt in two directions for easy portrait shooting. Independent pan lock and friction control knobs are also available and can be used to easily fine-tune your composition. With a weight of 18.3 oz, the ball head is made of anodized aluminum for durability and goes on any tripod with a 3/8"-16 screw. It features a classic black-anodized finish for stylish looks as well as high performance.
- Uses a knob-driven clamp and a quick release plate to secure equipment as heavy as 44.1 lb
- Low height of 2.7", with a weight of 18.3 oz and a ball diameter of 1.6" that lends it increased stability
- Compatible with most Arca-type quick release plates
- Capable of 360° panning, with two notches on the base that allow the head to reach a tilt angle of 90°
- Three knobs for position adjustment, offering independent pan movement and tension control when used in conjunction
- Bubble level and distance markings at the top, next to the plate, for improved use
- Made of durable anodized aluminum, fits tripods with a 3/8"-16 mount