The Atlona AT-HDVS-210H-TX-WP is a 2x1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with two HDMI inputs. It features a US one-gang, Decora-style wallplate form factor, and includes interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates. Video signals up to 4K/UHD with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded audio and control can be transmitted. The HDVS-210H-TX-WP is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It is designed for use with select HDVS Series receivers and scalers, as well as the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver, and Atlona switchers and matrix switchers with HDBaseT inputs. This transmitter can serve as an integral component of a fully automated AV system, with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control.
- 2x1 HDBaseTTM switcher with HDMI inputs
- HDBaseT transmitter for AV, power, and control
- 4K/UHD capability with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Remotely powered via PoE
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- TCP/IP and RS-232 control