Expand the range of creative effects available to you with the PowerND ND65000 52mm ND 4.8 Filter from Aurora-Aperture. This round 4.8 ND filter features a 65000x filter factor that provides a 16-stop reduction in exposure, allowing you to slow down shutter speeds to a minute or more even under bright daylight. It also lets you use wider apertures in bright lighting situations, or combine wide apertures and slow shutter speeds with ease.
Applied to both sides of the glass, the filter's multi-layer nano coating allows for accurate color performance and little to no loss in resolution. This coating also repels water, oil, and dust to make the filter surface easy to clean. The PowerND is made of SCHOTT B 270 glass for increased clarity and durability and has a slim profile with a thickness of 3.4mm that minimizes vignetting when using wide angle lenses. Finally, 52mm front filter threads enable stacking with other filters to achieve a wide variety of effects.
- 52mm round filter made of SCHOTT B 270 i Ultra-White glass
- Multi-layer nano coating applied to both sides to preserve image quality and repel water, oil, and dust
- Front filter threads allow you to stack it with a CPL or UV filter of the same size
- 16-stop exposure reduction, allowing for slower shutter speeds and wider apertures
- Accurate color rendition and little to no loss in resolution
- Minimized vignetting even with wide angle lenses thanks to filter's slim profile