With an integrated in-view ranging reticle, Firefield's black 10x50 Siege Tactical Monocular is designed with hunters and professionals in mind as a highly portable field optic for long-range use even in challenging light conditions. Its reticle uses a series of hashes and stadia to provide users with the tools required for estimating the distance to, and the size of, their target; and for ballistic drop compensation and improved first-shot accuracy.
The combination of magnification and objective lens ensures an ultra-wide 70° apparent angle of view and large exit pupil, with enhanced light gathering ability versus smaller comparable models. Added to these features are anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics and BAK4 roof prisms which maximize light transmission through the optical path, producing bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color rendition.
The housing is made of a lightweight and durable plastic that is wrapped in a protective black rubber armor. Accents on the armor promote a more secure grip, helping to increase its handling in cold and wet weather. The optical tube is O-ring sealed to an IP67-rating making it dustproof, and submersible to a depth of 3.3' (1m) for up to one hour. The optical tube is also nitrogen-filled to be resistant to internal fogging during extreme changes in temperature and environmental conditions. Construction details such as a twist-up eyecup and a standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount add to the comfort and usability of the monocular.
- High 10x magnification enables detailed observations of distant subjects
- Large 50mm objective lens diameter draws in copious amounts of light to boost its light-gathering ability in challenging conditions such as at dawn and dusk
- Compact BAK4 roof prisms deliver a round exit pupil, and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics produce views with improved color rendition, contrast, and clarity
- Ultra-wide 70° apparent angle of view minimizes the appearance of visible hand shake that is common when holding high-power optics
- 367-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Rangefinder reticle utilizes hashes and stadia to provide the means for estimating the distance to, and the size of, the target for determining BDC and improving first-shot accuracy
- Large textured user-facing focusing knob is easy to find and manipulate without looking and even when wearing gloves
- Convenient twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount allows for hands-free use to reduce fatigue and hand shake that can interfere with viewings
- Long 15.4mm eye relief helps to reduce eye strain and improve viewing comfort
- Wide 5mm exit pupil will completely cover most pupils as they open and dilate as light fades
- Lightweight and impact-resistant plastic chassis
- Nitrogen-filled to be resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme variations in temperature and conditions
- O-ring sealed to a dust and waterproof IP67 rating, making it submersible to 3.3' (1m) for up to 1 hour
- Textured black rubber armor protects against impacts while providing a slip-resistant grip
- Integrated accents add grip strength and stability for sure handling
- Tethered objective lens cover allows for easy use without the threat of loss
- Broad 0 to 120°F (-17 to 49°C) operating temperature
- Weight: 15.2 ounces