The Polsen HPS-A40 Headphones provide musicians, DJs, and music enthusiasts with a unique solution for fine-tuning their listening experience with a choice of three different bass levels. A three-step bass-adjustment switch on each driver allows you to adjust the low-end frequencies to your taste, with less bass for clearer vocals and speech or more bass to add dimension and depth to your music.
The headphones have a construction that feels solid in your hands and their stylish lines give off a sense of style, sure to please the modern audiophile. A padded headband and thick, replaceable ear cushions ensure that the headphones stay firmly in place on your head, while providing a comfortable fit for extended listening sessions.
The HPS-A40 headphones feature 40mm neodymium drivers, which produce powerful bass and achieve the right amount of sound pressure. Great for precision listening in loud environments, the circumaural, closed-back design fully seals the earcups against your head to attenuate unwanted external noise and prevent leakage. Both earcups swivel 90° to allow easy placement on one ear when DJing or for musicians doing a quick level check.
The headphones ship with a single-sided detachable cable, a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter, and a protective bag.
- Three-step bass adjustment switch
- Each step increases the frequencies below 200 Hz by 3 dB
- Normal bass setting accentuates vocals and dialog; more bass adds depth and dimension to classical, jazz, and pop music
- 40mm neodymium drivers boast a 10 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and high sensitivity, for a rich listening experience
Over-the-Ear Closed-Back Design
- Over-the-ear (circumaural) closed-back design provides isolation from unwanted environmental noise and prevents leakage for optimum listening conditions in the field
- Thick, replaceable ear cushions and a padded headband provide comfort throughout long monitoring sessions
- Both earcups swivel 90° for easy, one-ear monitoring when DJing
- Single-sided, detachable cable lets you easily replace the cable if needed
- Cable terminates with a 3.5mm mini plug—includes a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter