With a 5.5-pound load capacity, this Moza Air 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer Kit with 5.5" Monitor and Articulating Arm from B&H can easily support most DSLR and mirrorless cameras. The Air's two-handed grip allows for comfortable operation in underslung, suitcase, or standard operating modes. The grip is removable for single-handed operation. Since your camera's screen may be difficult to see in order to gauge exposure and critical focus, this kit includes a 7" HD monitor from FeelWorld. To mount the monitor to your Moza Air, use the included articulating arm and clamp. See below for more information on the individual items included in this kit.
Moza Air 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
Compact and configurable, the MOZA Air 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer can stabilize your mirrorless or DSLR camera for smooth, professional-looking footage. Since the Air can be used in either one or two-handed configurations, supporting setups that approach the 7.1-pound payload capacity won't sacrifice usability. The built-in handgrip control offers directional control and mode selection at your fingertips. Other control options include using the free smartphone app or the separately available Wireless Thumb Controller. The Thumb Controller is especially useful in the two-handed configuration. Auto-tuning can be done through the app to ensure optimal performance. The MOZA Air itself and the included batteries, charger, cables, and accessories all fit in the included hard carry case for convenient storage and transport.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Dual handle for capturing stable handheld shots
- MOZA Assistant app allows you to create smooth, dynamic time-lapse video on your smartphone or tablet
- Humanized interval and duration settings
- Can adapt to your specific shooting scenario with two handheld modes
- Can be mounted onto a tripod, slider, jib, crane, or anything else via the 1/4"-20 screw hole at the bottom
- Slip-ring technology employed in the motors allows the gimbal to rotate 360° on yaw, tilt, and roll axis settings, allowing for better camera movement
- "Inception" mode lets you use the full 360° of the roll axis for creative camera moves
- Sport Gear mode tunes the motors for following faster-moving subjects
- Handgrip houses three lithium batteries with 2000mAh capacity that offers a standby time of 12 hours
- Yaw-follow, pitch-follow, yaw-pitch follow, roll-follow, and all-lock operation modes
- Auto-center shooting mode minimizes the need for frequent adjustments
FeelWorld FW760 7" On-Camera LCD Monitor
Monitor SD, HD, and UHD 4K video with the Feelworld FW760 7" On-Camera LCD Monitor. A display resolution of 1920 x 1200 can display 1080p signals without scaling, as well as higher and lower resolution content. HDMI and analog composite video inputs are offered on the side of the monitor. For added security, a simple HDMI cable lock is included, ensuring a stable connection.
Despite its slim form factor, the FW760 offers many helpful functions that are useful across many different kinds of workflows. Various focus-checking functions such as peaking, zoom, and 1:1 pixel mapping assist in getting sharp images. Framing functions include anamorphic desqueeze, frame lines, markers, and image flip. Rounding out the internal feature set are the exposure functions which include histogram, false color, and zebras.
In addition to the aforementioned HDMI cable lock, a Mini HDMI to HDMI cable, sunshade, shoe mount, and L-Series battery plate are included in the box. Whether you're shooting with an SD DV camera, HD camcorder, DSLR, or 4K mirrorless camera, the FW760 will display your images.
- Audio level meters
- Focus peaking
- False color
- Zebras (0-100 IRE selectable)
- R/G/B-only and luma-only modes
- 4, 9 and 16x zoom
- Anamorphic de-squeeze
- Image flip
- Nine-grid zoom-in
- 1:1 pixel mapping
- Frame markers
Pearstone 11" Articulating Arm
The Pearstone 11" Articulating Arm is used to mount small displays on prosumer and professional camcorders. The arm's unique design features a single-point locking mechanism, which gives the user maximum flexibility. Moving the display on multiple axes is quick and easy, allowing users to find the best possible viewing angle. In addition, the bottom vertical spacer piece is removable to reveal a 1/4"-20 male screw, and the bottom shoe mount is removable to reveal a 1/4"-20 female thread.
The full length of this arm (tip-to-tip) measures 11", and the usable extension range (end-joint to end-joint) measures 8.3".
Impact Atom Clamp with Ratchet Handle
The Impact Atom Clamp is a smaller version of the popular Impact Super Clamp. Weighing in at a mere 4 oz, the Atom Clamp can support a payload of over 15 lb. This, and the fact that it comes with 1/4"-20 and 3/8" female sockets, makes it useful for use with most standard camera and grip accessories. It's also useful for small sets or tabletop photography.
The Atom Clamp is made of lightweight aluminum and features a textured, nonslip jaw grip that is optimized to work with poles or flat objects.