Comprising everything needed to take and edit photographs, the Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 75-300mm Lenses and Free Accessory Kit Kit from B&H bundles the sleek DSLR, standard zoom lens, telephoto zoom lens, and camera bag with a memory card and Skylum Luminar 4 software for editing your images.
Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 75-300mm Lenses Kit
Comprising a versatile set of imaging capabilities along with support for a connected workflow, the EOS Rebel T6 from Canon is a compact, sleek DSLR featuring an 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 4+ image processor. Combined, these two technologies avail rich image quality with reduced noise, along with a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 that can be further expanded to ISO 12800 to suit working in low and difficult lighting conditions. The sensor and processor also enable the ability to shoot continuously at 3 fps for photographing moving subjects, as well as recording Full HD 1080p/30 video. Benefitting shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point AF system incorporates a single center cross-type AF point for increased accuracy and focusing speed, and a contrast-detection focusing system offers refined autofocus precision for shooting movies or working in live view. The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD offers a bright, clear image for playback and review, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC also offers the ability to wirelessly share imagery from your camera to a linked mobile device for instant online sharing.
Included with the camera body is the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens, which provides a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range that covers wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives. One aspherical element is featured in the optical design, to control spherical aberrations and contribute to higher clarity, and an Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Extending the combined zoom range even further, the EF 75-300 f/4-5.6 III lens is also included, which offers an equivalent focal length range of 120-480mm. Well-suited to use with distant subjects, this lens utilizes a DC autofocus motor to acquire precise focus while the telephoto perspective is especially useful for visually compressing the space between subjects and producing a shallow depth of field. Additionally, an EOS Shoulder Bag 100ES is also featured in this kit, and serves as a convenient means to protect and carry the entire DSLR and two lens kit.
18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
9-Point AF System
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A large 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor serves as a bright means for live view shooting and image playback.
- An optical pentamirror viewfinder presents a bright, clear view of the scene when shooting stills and is ideal for quick-paced subject tracking and working in bright conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC permits pairing the DSLR with a smartphone or tablet for wirelessly sharing photos and movies for instant online posting. This connectivity is also compatible with the optional Canon Connect Station CS100 storage device.
- Wi-Fi connectivity also enables wireless remote control over the camera from linked mobile devices using the Camera Connect app.
- Compatible with the full lineup of Canon EF and EF-S-mount lenses.
Other Camera Features
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode intelligently selects the appropriate camera settings based on recognized scene types for accurate exposures.
- A Feature Guide helps to familiarize one with the various camera features and displays short descriptions of shooting modes, settings, and effects for easy operation.
- Basic+ and Creative Auto modes simplify the process of achieving certain creative looks.
- Creative Filters allow you to refine the look of imagery in-camera, and include Toy Camera, Fisheye, and Miniature Effect, among others.
- Video Snapshot lets you capture short 2, 4, or 8-second video clips then automatically compile them into a single video file for playback similar to a highlight reel.
- Auto White Balance features a 'white priority' setting to maintain accurate color rendering and adjust for warmer tones when photographing in tungsten-lit conditions.
- Picture Style: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3.
- Basic Zone exposure control settings: Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-Up, Sports, Food, and Night Portrait.
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese
Skylum Luminar 4 (Download)
Making use of advanced AI processes and an intuitive workflow, Luminar 4 from Skylum is an efficient tool for editing and managing a library of images in an effective, seamless, and non-destructive manner. Version 4 revolves around key updates to machine learning technologies, giving way to new tools such as AI Sky Replacement, AI Skin Enhancer and Portrait Enhancer, and AI Structure for quickly adjusting the look and feel of photographs without needing to employ complex masks, selections, or layers. Raw file processing is also possible, with AI technology and a host of Looks and effects, for making one-click adjustments to photos to achieve repeatable and attractive effects. For consistency, edits can be synced between images, and batch processing also helps to expedite your workflow. Using a dedicated Luminar Library Panel, viewing, sorting, rating, and labeling images is an intuitive process, which also allows you to work with multiple photos at a time. Specialized AI Sky Enhancer and Accent AI tools make it simple to perform a series of adjustments using a single slider, and a collection of more than 45 photo filters lets you finish your photos with style. Additionally, Luminar 4 can be used as a standalone application or as a plug-in with other popular editing applications to easily integrate within your existing editing process.
Luminar 4 Updates and Enhancements
- AI Sky Replacement benefits from machine learning and intelligent algorithms to completely replace the sky in images in order to alter the mood or apparent time of day or season of your photograph. Automated relighting also keeps foreground subjects in harmony with the adjusted sky for a realistic and dynamic appearance without needing to make complex layers or masks.
- AI Skin Enhancer and Portrait Enhancer use human-aware technology to expedite the process of retouching portraits. Through the use of an intuitive slider system, skin smoothing, teeth whitening, lip reddening, and other common portrait adjustments can be made without the need of masking and selections.
- AI Structure is a content-aware tool that automatically detects elements in an image that could benefit from increased sharpness and detail without affecting other regions that do not require additional sharpness or clarity.
- Accent AI automatically analyzes images and can apply dozens of adjustments with one slider. Using human-aware technology, these automated adjustments can also be applied to images of people for fine-tuned portraits.
- AI Sky Enhancer is a slider dedicated solely to adjusting and perfecting the look of skies, and a specialized Sunrays filter lets you quickly added realistic sun rays to your images.
- Smart Contrast is a more careful and sophisticated means for adjusting contrast in an image, which helps to preserve color and details for more realistic and textured results.
- An updated selection of more than 70 Looks provides one-click results to instantly transform the appearance of your photos. Additionally, custom Looks can be created and saved for future use.
- The Landscape Enhancer toolset helps to fine-tune the look of landscape shots with a series of intuitive sliders, including Dehaze for restoring clarity and color; Golden Hour for adding a warm sunlight effects; and Foliage Enhancer for adjusting the color and hue of plants, trees, and flowers.
- Finalize images with an intelligent object removal tool, a series of Creative effects sliders, adjustable Denoise adjustments, and an intuitive Details Enhancer slider system.
- Fully non-destructive workflow for greater editing freedom
- Luminar Library Panel for viewing and editing multiple photos at a time
- Single Image View, Gallery View, and Filmstrip View to suit different organizational needs
- Fast syncing of adjustments between multiple images for a consistent look
- Images can be rated with stars, marked with color labels, and flagged as favorites or rejects
- Referenced folders stay in sync with current version of edit
- Updated list of criteria for filtering and sorting images more efficiently
- Smart Shortcuts aid in automatically organizing photos
- Luminar Photos Trash helps to keep drives clean and organized when sorting and deleting files
- Quick Edits effects for editing single files
- Luminar Looks uses AI technology to apply quick fixes, adjustments, and effects to images
- Enhanced Info Panel and faster overall processing performance
- Libraries allows you to efficiently view and manage your photos along with the ability to apply ratings and labels for improved file organization.
- Adaptable Workspaces match your style for a more pleasing interface to work within, and include Professional, Quick & Awesome, Aerial, Landscape, Black & White, and more themes.
- After applying edits to a single image, you can then sync your edits with additional images to maintain a cohesive look throughout series and groups of photos.
- More than 45 distinct photo filters are available, along with a series of editing tools, including brushes, masking tools, layers, clone and stamp tools, and the ability to batch process images.
- Tone Curve, HSL (Hue/Saturation/Luminance), and Color Toning tools can be used to efficiently adjust the brightness, contrast, and color rendering of photos.
- Built-in Lens Correction and Transform tools help to remove unwanted distortion, whether it be due to the lens in use or the vantage point where the photograph was taken.
- History Panel lets you retrace your steps and undo any unwanted edits.
- Luminar 4 can function as a standalone application, for installation on up to two computers, or as a plug-in with Apple Photos (Mac only), Aperture (Mac only), Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, or Photoshop Elements.
SanDisk 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
Built to meet the demands of photographers and passionate shutterbugs who are using advanced cameras and HD camcorders, the 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card from SanDisk allows users to take advantage of functions such as fast action shots, continuous burst mode, and multiple frames per second. It features a capacity of 32GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and delivers maximum read speeds of up to 90 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 40 MB/s. This Extreme UHS-I SDHC card supports the V30 speed class, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 speed class, this card also supports the U3 speed class, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device only supports the Class 10 standard, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 32GB Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card is water, shock, and x-ray proof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing for use in environments such as snow and deserts. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. Downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card also has a writable label on its surface and the included jewel case makes for easy storage and organization. This card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.