Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III Digital Camera with Accessories Kit from B&H bundles the advanced compact camera with a memory card and a protective camera pouch.
Raising the imaging bar for Canon's series of advanced compact cameras once again, the PowerShot G1 X Mark III is distinguished by its larger sensor and versatile all-around imaging capabilities. A first for a PowerShot, the G1 X Mark III sports a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 7 processor to realize notable image clarity, a wide sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600, an impressive continuous shooting rate up to 9 fps, and Full HD 1080p/60 video recording. The sensor's design also facilitates Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which offers quick and accurate phase-detection autofocus that benefits both stills and video applications. Balancing the improved sensor design is a versatile 3x zoom lens, which covers a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range to suit working in a variety of situations. An Optical Image Stabilizer is also featured, to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
In addition to the updated sensor and processor capabilities, the G1 X Mark III also features a refined physical design complete with a built-in 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a 3.0" vari-angle touchscreen for easier, more intuitive control. Dedicated dials about the camera body afford direct adjustment of shooting settings and modes, and both a pop-up flash and a hot shoe are available. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth connectivity enable wireless pairing with a mobile device for remote live view shooting and image transferring.
- Integrated 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder offers a bright, clear eye-level means for composing imagery.
- Rear 3.0" touchscreen is also available for intuitive playback, menu navigation, and live view shooting, and its vari-angle design benefits working from high and low angles.
- When working with the electronic viewfinder, Touch and Drag AF lets you manually move the AF point selection using the rear touchscreen while keeping your eye to the finder.
- Physical controls allow for intuitive settings adjustments, and include a front dial, an exposure compensation dial, and a top mode dial, as well as dedicated rear buttons and dials.
- Built-in pop-up flash can be used for additional illumination and a hot shoe is also featured for working with an optional external flash or other shoe-mounted accessory.
- The body has a dust- and moisture-resistant physical design to permit its use in trying environmental conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Shooting Modes: Smart Auto (58 scenes detected), Hybrid Auto, Program AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual, Custom 1, Custom 2, SCN (Self-Portrait, Portrait, Smooth Skin, Panoramic Shot, Panning, Star (Star Nightscape, Star Trails, Star Time-Lapse Movie), Handheld Night Scene, Grainy B/W, Soft Focus, Fish-Eye effect, Art Bold effect, Water Painting effect, Toy Camera effect, Miniature effect, HDR, Underwater, Fireworks), and Movie (Standard, Short Clip, Manual, Time-Lapse Movie).
- Photo Effects: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined.
- Language Support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Ukrainian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Chinese (traditional), Japanese, Korean, Thai, Arabic, Romanian, Farsi, Hindi, Malay, Indonesian, Vietnamese, and Hebrew.
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 200 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
Store, transport and protect your digital mirrorless or bridge camera from moisture, dirt and dust with the black Lyra 60 Camera Pouch from Ruggard. The pouch features an easy access, zippered, clamshell opening, and an interior SD memory card pocket. Soft, padded, interior nylon helps protect your camera from impact, scratches and abrasion. This protection is complemented by a weather-resistant nylon exterior. Carry the pouch with the top grab handle, handy belt loop with touch-fasten tabs, or with the removable shoulder strap. The bright yellow interior makes it easier to locate stored items in low light.